Emotional trading bad for trading - Page 3
Page 3 of 226 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2251

Thread: Emotional trading bad for trading

  1. #1
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

    Emotional trading bad for trading

    Emotional trading is the bad habit for this market. For this people never long live in this market. When we open trade with emotional then our forex account faced danger zone. That time the account don't situated safe position.

    Emotional trading kill an account very seriously. When we reached equity zero then we can realize that this is the bad trading system. But it is truth that if we can control this, we can easily get profit.

    Not allowed!

  2. #21
    Trader Sixteen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    12,155
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    As a trader, when you allow your emotions to control you, then you are really taking a huge risk which won't be of help to you. As long as we are hoping to be successful in forex, we must learn how to control our emotions. Trading with emotions could result a trader making wrong decisions which could affect his trade and cause losses. That's why we must be disciplined always and learn to control emotions so we don't make mistakes in our trade.

    Not allowed!

  3. #22
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    As a trader, when you allow your emotions to control you, then you are really taking a huge risk which won't be of help to you. As long as we are hoping to be successful in forex, we must learn how to control our emotions. Trading with emotions could result a trader making wrong decisions which could affect his trade and cause losses. That's why we must be disciplined always and learn to control emotions so we don't make mistakes in our trade.
    Well, first of all many traders actually lacking in self control so that they need to limit their own emotion in this business. But again, we need to know that limiting emotion will cause us unable to express our true self in our own strategy which only makes it harder to make an even better strategy for the next trade we will did. That itselves isn't really good.

    Not allowed!

  4. #23
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    emotional trade is not bad it is worst thing here, i really lose much money because of this, i think greed is also a type of emotional, i faced loss in many ways, in start i was greedy and lose money because of this, and i lose money many times because i always place big lot size order after losing some money and again lose more money, this was bad experience with me but now i controlled this problem

    Not allowed!

  5. #24
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Undercover
    Posts
    999
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    As we are human emotion will be there in each and every work we do. But seriously we get very much emotional when we deal with money specially real money. I have seen that trading goes well as long as we make money. Our emotion turn to greed or fear when we see market moving violently or market moving fast against us and we start to make mistake. Most times trading due to emotion during high volatility of the market can bring us losses. So be calm and composed during high volatile period and wait for your good entry point. And I hope this is one of the best way to get success in trading.

    Not allowed!

  6. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 126
    Given: 104
    [lang=id]almost of us ever prove it that emotion was not good, and if the trader let the emotion play the role then they just throw themselves into the place where they will always get hard situation, and it means, the emotion will burn everything, and make all our hardwork to nothing,
    so for us who have the vision, want to stay on this business longer and grow up,. better to control it as good as we can[/lang]

    Not allowed!

  7. #26
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    those to focus with the risks as trader to manage the longer on view by the range on horizontal timelines with the movesment of chart, as those to shows of the sets on stages as referring use of initials as defining finale on options as submitting of order on having of good backup on preparedness with the longer pips resistance on margin.

    Not allowed!

  8. #27
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    12,758
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]almost of us ever prove it that emotion was not good, and if the trader let the emotion play the role then they just throw themselves into the place where they will always get hard situation, and it means, the emotion will burn everything, and make all our hardwork to nothing,
    so for us who have the vision, want to stay on this business longer and grow up,. better to control it as good as we can[/lang]
    Well, all traders that are trading based on emotion will eventually experience this one or another. We need to know that emotion is something rather bad in here but we need to know as well there are dangers that we need to accept sometimes. Traders that just can't accept their loss and they fear to loss everything makes then to wait rather than closing their position. That's another good excuse for emotion i think while they will say they are great if they wait and the profit comes back.

    Not allowed!

  9. #28
    Trader techboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    6,904
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Well, all traders that are trading based on emotion will eventually experience this one or another. We need to know that emotion is something rather bad in here but we need to know as well there are dangers that we need to accept sometimes. Traders that just can't accept their loss and they fear to loss everything makes then to wait rather than closing their position. That's another good excuse for emotion i think while they will say they are great if they wait and the profit comes back.
    Emotions can really be a hindrance in our success as a trader, it is really hard to control emotions during trading it maybe because we are dealing about money, every one of us hate to loss that is why we tend to get mad when we start losing in our trading but it should be understood by aspiring traders that trading is a business of winning and losing, we need to be prepare and accept that at any given time we will loss, that is why it is really advice that we must only trade money that we can afford to lose.

    Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

  10. #29
    Trader lawners1791's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Lawners Makesup
    Posts
    11,924
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by abcd View Post
    Emotional trading kill an account very seriously. When we reached equity zero then we can realize that this is the bad trading system.
    yes of course those works of the worse as trader to found of equity with the zero on numbers as return with the decision on running of schemes of work on measuring requests to complete of chance on entering market with the target of profit on projection without the good stable on emotion to apply of sets of rules with the predefined of terms with the trading plan.

    Not allowed!

  11. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,777
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Emotions can really be a hindrance in our success as a trader, it is really hard to control emotions during trading it maybe because we are dealing about money, every one of us hate to loss that is why we tend to get mad when we start losing in our trading but it should be understood by aspiring traders that trading is a business of winning and losing, we need to be prepare and accept that at any given time we will loss, that is why it is really advice that we must only trade money that we can afford to lose.
    Well, we should not be relating to emotion as a thing that is hard all the time, if you think that is hard, it would be hard for you really. All that matters is how the trader is planning his ways out in the market. The trader would have to be conscious of what they are doing all the time, and they will have success in it if they are serious in its doing.

    Not allowed!

Page 3 of 226 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •