Why you are here?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Why you are here?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Why you are here?

Honestly guys why you are here? I think most of new or advanced traders are here for the bonus.If there is no bonus, would you be here?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    so sample for earning money i am here. because forex provided a good criteria of earning. we all members of forex here because we want to earn money in sample way in short time.main reason for that is need our life our daily expenses and many other problems demanding money for get to solved so if we have money we can do this

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I am here because I wanted to find a support that could help me in forex trading. Such support could be bonus posts and also a variety of information about forex brokers associated with it. Before this forum gives a bonus, I also frequently visit this forum, but only to look for information on the broker, especially RoboForex and forex strategy, and other tutorials, it's just that I do not make a post or thread. But after I saw the announcement about the forum bonus, the bonus seems to help me to learn to live trading directly, so it is a good opportunity for me

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I need a margin, real margins to test my trading strategy. I also take time to follow the exercise program management psychology. Honestly, I need a communicative bonus for practice. I do not want to use the demo trading for my purposes. Besides, I need to read many threads in Roboforum to increase knowledge of forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    Honestly guys why you are here? I think most of new or advanced traders are here for the bonus.If there is no bonus, would you be here?
    Very honestly I can say that I have no other demand from forex without earning profit. I need some profit to manage my daily livelihoods and that's why I am here to achieve it. Side by side the knowledge and experience I gathered is my additional bonus.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    in forex trading many brokers are offering bonus promotions to attract people. there are many bonuses programs like welcome bonus, deposit bonus, withdrawn bonus, demo contest and Forum bonus per post. but i like the Forum bonus per post very much because it is a good way of earning and also to get very usefull knowledge where you can discuss and can earn bonus, although its pay very little but this is only to encourage the newcomer and to motivate the newbies towards trading. we can trade on bonus which we get from forums and can earn some profit and can get some experience also. and if we lose that bonus we didn't feel so much regret as much we feel after losing real money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Forex is high profitable income source.Every people want to earn money.But forex is the best sector for earning money from online.I want to build my career on forex.I will change my life by forex trading and i will implement my all dream by forex. It is a good opportunity for all kinds of educated people.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I really do not know the resaon why i am here, but i later got the fact of being here. I was here just because of the money initially, but after i got here, i discovered there is more to gain here than the money, this is why i am doing my best to get experience here and still post good things to be views by the other forum members.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Well as we know that most of traders are here to earning bonus money but in case of knowledge this forum is very good because I not saw very good threads like robo forex forum till now in any other forum here there is very good strategies explained by many good traders so we can use them and can enjoy our trading day by day

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    well, i am a student and i want to be a forex trader so i want to know the behavior and how people earn money from forex . is it real to profit money from forex was my first opinion.but now i believe that it is really true to get money if you make profit from forex market. mainly my ultimate goal is to earn money from forex market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast