We should wait for more profit or should close the trade after getting small profit? - Page 3
Page 3 of 176 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: We should wait for more profit or should close the trade after getting small profit?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21

Cool We should wait for more profit or should close the trade after getting small profit?

I am attached with this business since 2011 and my strategy is that whenever i get some profit then I tried to get more and more profit. Trading with this intention I have lost my whole capital several time and trying to overcome this bad habit. I think it is bad habit to trade with greedy mind, I think we should close our trade after getting some profit in order to survive in this risky and tough business.
    Dear member of this forum what is your mentality? will to continue your trade for more profit or will close your trade after getting small profit? please share your experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 72
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    learning is the way we can make the trading easier. things will be difficult to the traders who do not learn and they might probably not know how to trade at that time. and it is good for traders to be sure in their trading when they wnat to make decisions, it is experience that will do that for him or her.
    the novice trader willing to learn in the demo. wants directly to the estate, whether bonuses from other brokers, which provide free capital, but immediately MC, then curious, then do DEPO several times and then keep MC, well here there are two types of traders, there is a direct kapok, and anyone directly or learn.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 33
    No one can really say when the market is going to move up or when it will start going the other way round. Therefore the answer to this question I will say so much depend on the trader who is doing the business. The trader trading has to define when he has to close and still remain, there is no best way of knowing and experience is the best teacher so far.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    No one can really say when the market is going to move up or when it will start going the other way round. Therefore the answer to this question I will say so much depend on the trader who is doing the business. The trader trading has to define when he has to close and still remain, there is no best way of knowing and experience is the best teacher so far.
    What you have described is the main reason why traders should be conscious in their forex trading. This is the market that is not perfect, and there are some decisions that would be made and later regret, there are some that the trader would be glad he made as well. So, it is at the best interest of traders to follow their trading system and plans without deviation, that is the only way they will not be regretting and have proud decisions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    What you have described is the main reason why traders should be conscious in their forex trading. This is the market that is not perfect, and there are some decisions that would be made and later regret, .
    That is the point, that is the reason why we should have something which has been properly learned and something that really works for you. There are so many traders who trades in forex market and they hold their position for a very long time. Therefore it depends on how we learned and on the trading strategy works for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    That is the point, that is the reason why we should have something which has been properly learned and something that really works for you. There are so many traders who trades in forex market and they hold their position for a very long time. Therefore it depends on how we learned and on the trading strategy works for us.
    Well, to wait for more profits is challenging than the way we can ever view it. And according to the way you have explained sir, it might be a good way to trade the market when traders keeps the position alive for a longer duration of time. But the trader would have the discipline for this to be possible, because the fear of losing the money back will be the main challenge here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    part of being succesful in forex is being resonable its good to work well in forex and be sure that we have to develop some of the best in all areas we have to run these market to show that we want to succeed and seccess is not only with such as working with a large profit, even small profits will add up in your profile. take even as little as 2 pips they will be better than wasting time waiting for big moves.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by splash View Post
    yes, learning will make traders make their money, traders who is trading with what they do not learn will not know how to do their trading, and the strategy of traders will be the one which can make traders see trading idea fast and will allow good management ways.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    yes, learning will make traders make their money, traders who is trading with what they do not learn will not know how to do their trading, and the strategy of traders will be the one which can make traders see trading idea fast and will allow good management ways.
    Well, I so much believe in the trading system of forex traders, and this would truly be gotten by real learning and practices of the forex trader. But mind you, the practical application of what the trader has learned matter most. Traders should be well creative as well, this would make them to have their own independent plan and know what to do at all situations in the market, that includes the risk and the management you mentioned.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    part of being succesful in forex is being resonable its good to work well in forex and be sure that we have to develop some of the best in all areas we have to run these market to show that we want to succeed and seccess is not only with such as working with a large profit, even small profits will add up in your profile. take even as little as 2 pips they will be better than wasting time waiting for big moves.
    ye, trading can not be taken softly, traders will make the money when they have the good ways to trading the account. the ways to make the money is by the plan of the trader, when the plan is good , traders ca make money and not waste their time in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, I so much believe in the trading system of forex traders, and this would truly be gotten by real learning and practices of the forex trader. But mind you, the practical application of what the trader has learned matter most. Traders should be well creative as well, this would make them to have their own independent plan and know what to do at all situations in the market, that includes the risk and the management you mentioned.
    because this is a pure business and all depend to us as the traders, so traders need to think creatively, this is the only way for us as the traders to know how follow this business time by time, dig and learn deeply is a must, and we need to do that time by time because forex is a dynamic business and always change time by time

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 176 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast