We should wait for more profit or should close the trade after getting small profit? - Page 2
Page 2 of 176 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: We should wait for more profit or should close the trade after getting small profit?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 21

Cool We should wait for more profit or should close the trade after getting small profit?

I am attached with this business since 2011 and my strategy is that whenever i get some profit then I tried to get more and more profit. Trading with this intention I have lost my whole capital several time and trying to overcome this bad habit. I think it is bad habit to trade with greedy mind, I think we should close our trade after getting some profit in order to survive in this risky and tough business.
    Dear member of this forum what is your mentality? will to continue your trade for more profit or will close your trade after getting small profit? please share your experience.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    i do not work with fear when i do forex. i will wait for more pips to be made when trading and keep the profits very well. this is by what i have heard. traders will need to stay on the trade when the market is profiting for him. it is not making them to lose more when they are not favoured in other trades. the earlier profits will help them.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    the allotment of your trading action and your trading action will adjudge that you accept to abutting the barter of you accept to break in the bazaar for a continued appellation time. For a abbreviate appellation banker is not accessible to authority his trades for a actual continued time because his action works alone for abbreviate appellation goal. First of all absorb time in dem

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    small profits or big profits are the least of concern to the trader for we as traders are not obligated to determine what we get in a trade for even if we put a take profit or a stop loss the market is what decides which to hit first so we only accept what the market has given to us with no emotions involved

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    small profits or big profits are the least of concern to the trader for we as traders are not obligated to determine what we get in a trade for even if we put a take profit or a stop loss the market is what decides which to hit first so we only accept what the market has given to us with no emotions involved
    you can not ignore the big profits and the small profits, they are part of the factors which affects the success of forex traders. the traders with big profits will have more margin the other times they are tying to make money in forex business. this is good one to me.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I think before thinking about waiting or closing the deal , we must our self what's our goal with every simple deal , in fact you must know in advantage what your goal , are you targeting 50 pip or less than that are you trading like a scalper or swinger but you can also use the trailing stop because it will help you to maximize the benefit.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    this is about the skill and ability to analyze the market for making decisions, first, traders need to make a decision where just take several pips only from the market, second, they can wait for more profit with let the order run in the market, means, they have to analyze the market with well, because sometimes the price move back and just wipe out their floating positive to negative,

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 127
    Given: 21
    There is no fixed rules of how to trade in forex trading, but then from my personal own view, I would like to let us know that it all depends on what works for us. personally, when there is a strong setup for me, I do open two positions, then I will set a target for one and then for the other one I will leave it to run, then when there is a reversal attempt, that is when I would close it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 30
    I do not think that matters can be discussed like thi s we have to find more basics about the trading atmosphere . so all of us can be very good at the same times of making the trading easier . so we may be able to find the we can draw different ways to make the trading more clear to help us different decisions

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 10
    I think it depends on market movement condition. We never find same movement all time. When market show minimum movement that time it is not possible to make huge profit. We will close our trade with small pips that time. Otherwise we will wait for make more pips from our trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I do not think that matters can be discussed like thi s we have to find more basics about the trading atmosphere . so all of us can be very good at the same times of making the trading easier . so we may be able to find the we can draw different ways to make the trading more clear to help us different decisions
    learning is the way we can make the trading easier. things will be difficult to the traders who do not learn and they might probably not know how to trade at that time. and it is good for traders to be sure in their trading when they wnat to make decisions, it is experience that will do that for him or her.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 176 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast