Discipline Or Controlling Emotions?
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Discipline Or Controlling Emotions?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Discipline Or Controlling Emotions?

Many people say, one of the important factors for success on forex trading is discipline. However, to conduct a discipline, not in spite of efforts to control emotions. If we can not control the emotions or greed, we would never be able to be disciplined.

If you think, which one should we heed, which is important between discipline or control their emotions?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Both the discipline and controlling emotion are important to make forex trade profitable. But I think controlling emotion should be given preference. When we face any loss, then we cannot control ourselves and fall under the trap of emotion and as a result we are facing huge loss rather than profit. Trading with disciplined methods are not less important also. If we make trade as per trading plan, whatever the profit/loss may be we will not deviate our plan, then we can easily able to avoid greed and emotion in our trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 22
    Jamuna, Not just for profitable , i think discipline with controlling emotion can make the very survival of our account, and we need to have a real account trading experience for long time , with discipline we can keep consistent on our trading plan. With that the end of the trading we can get good result

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    Without discipline there will certainly be no way to control emotions. A trader with discipline will easily control the emotion of greed so as to trade with small lots. So discipline is the most important attitude that a trader must first have

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    We need discipline trading to control our emotions. Discipline is used as the trading rules that are always on plan. Discipline creates a trader to avoid greed and trading with emotion. I think the most important is disciplines. When we are greed, fear, out of the plan then we need discipline.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    I think we are better able to control emotions in forex trading, because the discipline does not allow us to be patient when we are experiencing losses. By controlling emotions in trading forex then we will always be calm even though we are experiencing losses when trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by bangkofx View Post
    Many people say, one of the important factors for success on forex trading is discipline. However, to conduct a discipline, not in spite of efforts to control emotions. If we can not control the emotions or greed, we would never be able to be disciplined.

If you think, which one should we heed, which is important between discipline or control their emotions?
    From my own point of view I would say that discipline and controlling of our emotions are both the same thing,as a matter of fact controlling of our emotions are amongst the criteria of being disciplined,and definatly you can't suceed in forex if you are not disciplined.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 107

Hard to say if ew want to choose one of that, but i think emotional control is harder to implementing, cause while we learning of forex trading via demo account that will not include emotions but we can make us more discipline so one can try cents account for better experience to prove is discipline or not.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4

In my personal opinion i think the both are very important for the trading and first we need to control the emotion in the trading because we control our emotion then we make the discipline in the trading so both are very necessary to get the success in the forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    in my mind discipline is the knowing of person , In business good discipline play very impotant role ,if you are too good but yur discipline is not able to explain then you are nothing , and doing business with cool mind is the key of success in business , so control your emotion

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast