Do you think forex will have always traders?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you think forex will have always traders?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Do you think forex will have always traders?

We know that its very hard to succeed in forex and who is a losser thei will leave forex but if the news will spread that not worth to join it then forex will have traders in the future?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    In my opinion, the forex business will always survive when most of traders are still lost. There are many people are going to leave from forex but there are many others who come to the forex. If all the traders have been 90% profit with consistent, the forex business will be end.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Sure, I think a lot of forex traders who are successful on this business, unfortunately most of them do not share their successful experiences with others. Meanwhile, people who suffered heavy losses and surrender to run this business will share their experiences with a lot of people that this business is very detrimental.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    From my own little understanding I belive that forex would never run short of market participants and players, even though the market runs short of retail traders, we still have the institutional traders and banks that carry out orders for there clients who wants to place an order,and don't forget that countries buys forex as a source of external foreign reserve, and exports and importers rely on forex to buy foreign currencies.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yes from my own experience I belive that forex would never run short of market participants. Even though the market runs short of retail traders, we still have the institutional traders and banks that carry out orders for there clients who wants to place an order. In my opinion, the forex business will always survive and there are many people who are going to leave from forex but there are many others who come to the forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Forex will always have traders for sure.There will never be any dearth of traders in the forex trading business. With each passing day, more and more traders are joining forex trading business because it is the best online business. So, I don't see any shortage of traders in this business even in future.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Yes! I think a lot of forex traders who are successful on this business, unfortunately most of them do not share their successful experiences with others. I belive that forex would never run short of market participants and players, even though the market runs short of retail traders, we still have the institutional traders and banks that carry out orders for there clients who wants to place an order.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    We know that its very hard to succeed in forex and who is a losser thei will leave forex but if the news will spread that not worth to join it then forex will have traders in the future?
    Forex working will always have traders for sure.There will never be any deficiency of traders in the currency working organization. With each shifting day, more and more traders are becoming a participant of currency working organization because it is the best organization online. So, I don't see any deficiency of traders in this organization even later on.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Yes of course it is a global business which has access 24 x 5 Monday to Friday therefore every seconds there are plenty of traders active on trading as this market never sleeps and the world is also not sleeping together but the movement of the market gets slowed as major players are out of the market at off peak hours.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 124
    Given: 262
    Yes of course you are saying right that forex will have always traders its a life time business and number online business also so nobody will want to leave this great online business its a fantastic great earning opportunity for everyone from where we can earn a lot of money and can change our life totally so for sure everyday a great amount of people join forex

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast