Can you resist forever with your first depozit?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you resist forever with your first depozit?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0

Post Can you resist forever with your first depozit?

We know that forex its a high risk business and we win and loss money but we can make a profit always with our first depozit or in the end we will losse it?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 6
    i think it is not possible we mostly not deposit thousands of usd in first deposit and in start we are not strong so its very hard to survive in forex forever on the basis of first deposit.yeah but it is possible to trade on first capital for long term if we have good trading skills.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    It seems not, because my first deposit was lost long ago when I was studying forex trading. I am self-taught and learn forex without a mentor so I do not get a lot of lessons or tutorials on forex trading, and I often get a lesson from my defeat in forex trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    I have lost the first deposit on forex trading even I've lost my second and third deposit on forex trading. Yes I do not have enough experience so I've lost a lot of money in the past. You are right, we should have had knowledge and experience to be able to win at forex trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by fx worrior View Post
    We know that forex its a high risk business and we win and loss money but we can make a profit always with our first depozit or in the end we will losse it?
    For a well prepared trader,who has stand the test of time,which involves demo trading for a reasonable amount of time to learn and build a trading plan,and also has recorded a consistent earnings,for a trader with such a potentials can make profits on his or her first deposit,but a novice who just invested his money to make profit without the proper skill will not only lose the first time but will lose over and over again.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Some trader loose their first deposited money,this is because traders see the fluctuation and biased with their trading strategy as they have less knowledge and they sent very les time on learning. SO it is always advise traders should start initial trading with very low amount.
    By trading with high leverage will cause big loss, and it is very difficult to save the first deposit in Forex market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    My first deposited was loosen within 7 days. This was due to my less skill and knowledge. With the growing of my skill, I am getting more hope to sustain in this profession in the long run with profit. Forex is risky trade and we need to learn this trade properly through proper study and practice.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    Well I think if we have a very good knowledge and experience about this business then for sure we can make money till life time from our first deposit but that can be seen very rarely in the market because most of time all new trader's loose their first deposit in forex

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    No sir at the moment that's very hard to do that because I don't have much experience about forex I am learning since couple of months in forex so I not want to invest any type of amount right now I want to spend a lot of time in my demo trading account first

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 251
    Given: 504
    Its depend upon a trader skill if a trader have a very good trading skill and if he is learning well in his demo trading account then for sure he can make a very good amount of profit every month within his first deposited amount we just need good skill for good money making consistency here

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast