STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 427
Page 427 of 470 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437 ... LastLast
Results 4,261 to 4,270 of 4695

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19

STRESS FREE TRADING

yes this strategy is just like i said(stress free) for you do not need either a stop loss or a take profit.you dont need to constantly watch the market for trading signal or the direction of the trend.

WHAT DO YOU NEED
    common sense
    a lot of patience
    you need to trade a currency ie. USD , EUR, etc.why am i saying this this is because pairs eg eur/usd dont trade or move on their own thier movements is determined by the action of the euro or the usd, it usd is stronger then eur/usd will sell and the opposite for euro

THE BASICS
    say you analyze the market and see that the usd is strong.so traditionally you will sell the eur/usd and place your stop loss and the take profit then wait for either one to be hit.if you were right you get your profits but before you do you have decided that you are ready to lose the risk ie stop loss in an attempt to make the profit.

WHAT I WOULD DO
    if i see that the usd is strong and the eur is weak, i would also look at other correlated pair like the gbp/usd and then arrange them in the order of the strongest to the weakest and say i find that we start with usd as the strongest then gbp and eur as the weakest,so i would trade the usd currency
    i will sell eur/usd for i expect it to sell more than gbp/usd.but because we are never too sure of our trades and nothing is a guarantee in forex then i have to put a safety measure on the trade and because i expect the gbp/usd pair to also sell as they are positively correlated i dont sell it too but i make it be my safety line so i take the opposite trade on it.and that will be a buy position

WHY YOU ASK
    if the trade goes as i had analyzed then this will mean that eur/usd sell will be in profit as the usd was strong and the eur was weak.but gbp/usd would be in a loss as the usd was still strong ang gbp was weaker but not as weak as the eur so this means that the profit will be more in eur/usd than the loss in gbp/usd.so overall i will be in profit.
    the purpose of the counter trade is to caution you against losses
    what if i was wrong then the eur/usd would be in a loss but the gbp/usd would be in profit this means i may be in profit and if it is a loss then it is a small loss so what i will do i just hold on till when the results are good and close both of them
    WEAKNESSES
    so far so good the only weakness is that some trades my take up to a week before they get to where yuo want to close them out
    some times the profit is not much but it is still a profit
    there is never a sure way of telling the strongest and the weakest currency but you can start off at looking at all the usd,eur etc pairs then the one with the most buy positions is the strongest and the opposite is true for sell

lastly i dont think that posting even charts is as important for we are not trading any parttern or resistance or support, but i will keep you up dated on the trades that i take from now on.hope we move along perfectly

CONCLUSION
    all criticizers ,newbie and pro traders are welcome for a healthy contribution
    this is just a guide and even if i had a million pages i cannot talk about it all so it is up to you to test it out and find out if it is working out for you .

thanks to all

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Stress, is very harmful thing for trading therefore every trader want easy and stress free trading. Trader should spend his good time for learning because without learning getting success in Forex is not possible. Demo accounts are good for traderi for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy. Trading with patience is very important for trader.
    Control stress to make strategy time are very important for trader then you can make everyday strong and powerful stress free strategy for trading and getting everyday good profit on this business. Became patience on this business are very important for him then we can make everyday secure and stress free strategy for trading to get achieve success.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by audic5 View Post
    Control stress to make strategy time are very important for trader then you can make everyday strong and powerful stress free strategy for trading and getting everyday good profit on this business. Became patience on this business are very important for him then we can make everyday secure and stress free strategy for trading to get achieve success.
    For stress free trading apart from working on the strategy part we also need to work on the management part of trading. All those who are successful trading in Forex have done a lot of hard work to build their knowledge and experience. If we try to earn in Forex without gaining knowledge and undergoing training that will be a very stressful thing.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    For stress free trading apart from working on the strategy part we also need to work on the management part of trading. All those who are successful trading in Forex have done a lot of hard work to build their knowledge and experience. If we try to earn in Forex without gaining knowledge and undergoing training that will be a very stressful thing.
    that is good step to pay attention for money managements, this can help us to take and control the risk then give us better chances and accuracy to achieve the goals, money managements helps us to manage for how much the risk will taken and managed and how to reach the goals, and this can be realized with enough skill and knowledge and also stable psychologies where decision is always made under these things. then step by steo we can minimize the risk and it means that we can reduce the stressing and pressuring in mind

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Stress could spoil our career and the traders which waiting for the good results from long time can lose the trade easily if they dont control on the stress so stress level is always responsible for cause of negative results and we cannot be able to get the stability in the market with having more of stress in our mindset .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 57
    Given: 52
    Quote Originally Posted by learner View Post
    Stress could spoil our career and the traders which waiting for the good results from long time can lose the trade easily if they dont control on the stress so stress level is always responsible for cause of negative results and we cannot be able to get the stability in the market with having more of stress in our mindset .
    later we can develop our own skills based from our recent bad trades that caused by stress or any emotional feelings. it is alright to experience such bad issues while trading because we can turn anything like that as our new learning. none of us here likes to lose to market and feel so stressful while trading. but as long as we stay in this business and use risk to trade, there will be no stress free trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Trading here is not easy and in this business we should understand the need to learn and the need to become successful. Here in this market we should know it's important to manage risk and we should realize that nothing is easy to achieve in this business. Building our trade is important and if we can manage our investment we will know how best to make profits. It's no how going to be easy and we should as well try our best to see we can build a high quality system that would result to good trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 6
    Stress is inevitable in forex market if traders use big size lots to trade. Stress free trading can be with small or normal size lots where risks are little and long term strategies can be the best example of stress free trading. But strategies like scalping are very stressful and many traders prefer not to scalp because of high risk and big stress.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    There is no business in the world which is stress-free, whether we can reduce the stress through proper planning and money management. Only plan and money management can reduce the stress of forex business. Just staying firm at your plan and let it complete till the end whether you lose or win is the only way to have success in forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Reducing the rate of the stress in the field of forex trading market is the key thing that would make us to become profitable at the longer run and some of the thing to do in order to reduce the stress level are learning how the forex market works so well, mastering how to use your trading tools to master the market and above all making sure that you shall always use the good money management which is the key backbone of all successful forex traders. Whenever you are able to remove fears of blowing out your trading accounts then stress will be out of your trading activities.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 28
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Stress is inevitable in forex market if traders use big size lots to trade. Stress free trading can be with small or normal size lots where risks are little and long term strategies can be the best example of stress free trading. But strategies like scalping are very stressful and many traders prefer not to scalp because of high risk and big stress.
    Probably the full free stress press is because the human also needs a nosanua stress positive for resistance to our brains, perhaps the intended is a small yes stress negative on our brain in work a day, if the negative stress is too much body will be tired and can lead to depression, in a negative stress trading that is little execution and planning and can be totally done any activity, if experiencing error we can know or re-planning so press the press the largest reduced

Not allowed!

Page 427 of 470 FirstFirst ... 327377417423424425426427428429430431437 ... LastLast