STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 489
Page 489 of 495 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493 ... LastLast
Results 4,881 to 4,890 of 4942

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19

STRESS FREE TRADING

yes this strategy is just like i said(stress free) for you do not need either a stop loss or a take profit.you dont need to constantly watch the market for trading signal or the direction of the trend.

WHAT DO YOU NEED
    common sense
    a lot of patience
    you need to trade a currency ie. USD , EUR, etc.why am i saying this this is because pairs eg eur/usd dont trade or move on their own thier movements is determined by the action of the euro or the usd, it usd is stronger then eur/usd will sell and the opposite for euro

THE BASICS
    say you analyze the market and see that the usd is strong.so traditionally you will sell the eur/usd and place your stop loss and the take profit then wait for either one to be hit.if you were right you get your profits but before you do you have decided that you are ready to lose the risk ie stop loss in an attempt to make the profit.

WHAT I WOULD DO
    if i see that the usd is strong and the eur is weak, i would also look at other correlated pair like the gbp/usd and then arrange them in the order of the strongest to the weakest and say i find that we start with usd as the strongest then gbp and eur as the weakest,so i would trade the usd currency
    i will sell eur/usd for i expect it to sell more than gbp/usd.but because we are never too sure of our trades and nothing is a guarantee in forex then i have to put a safety measure on the trade and because i expect the gbp/usd pair to also sell as they are positively correlated i dont sell it too but i make it be my safety line so i take the opposite trade on it.and that will be a buy position

WHY YOU ASK
    if the trade goes as i had analyzed then this will mean that eur/usd sell will be in profit as the usd was strong and the eur was weak.but gbp/usd would be in a loss as the usd was still strong ang gbp was weaker but not as weak as the eur so this means that the profit will be more in eur/usd than the loss in gbp/usd.so overall i will be in profit.
    the purpose of the counter trade is to caution you against losses
    what if i was wrong then the eur/usd would be in a loss but the gbp/usd would be in profit this means i may be in profit and if it is a loss then it is a small loss so what i will do i just hold on till when the results are good and close both of them
    WEAKNESSES
    so far so good the only weakness is that some trades my take up to a week before they get to where yuo want to close them out
    some times the profit is not much but it is still a profit
    there is never a sure way of telling the strongest and the weakest currency but you can start off at looking at all the usd,eur etc pairs then the one with the most buy positions is the strongest and the opposite is true for sell

lastly i dont think that posting even charts is as important for we are not trading any parttern or resistance or support, but i will keep you up dated on the trades that i take from now on.hope we move along perfectly

CONCLUSION
    all criticizers ,newbie and pro traders are welcome for a healthy contribution
    this is just a guide and even if i had a million pages i cannot talk about it all so it is up to you to test it out and find out if it is working out for you .

thanks to all

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Osas Lugard View Post
    It is very possible to trade Forex without stress and some traders will find it amazing to know that the Market can be trade stress freely.To proceed open H4 chart and both analyse and enter the trade in the same time frame.entry is simply supply and demand.
    I know that it is so possible to trade the market with low stress, not that it is possible to trade the market with no stress. If it were to be possible to trade the market without stress, many more traders would be successful by trading by now. I think that we have to tell ourselves the truth here, this market is not easily traded the way many traders would take it. We can get to trade long term and trend trading styles, they are the best that will relieve us of stress, and we can still get to earns good money through it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Stress free trading is always possible in the field of forex trading market but it is learned and mastered over time through much learning and practicing on the demo trading accounts most times and the more knowledge and experiences you possess then the less the stress of trading and even making money off the forex market. Also whenever we are using higher trading lots then we are going to start experiencing a lot of stress due to the fear of losing and due to the fact that the price would move against us and the money becomes very huge.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I know that it is so possible to trade the market with low stress, not that it is possible to trade the market with no stress. If it were to be possible to trade the market without stress, many more traders would be successful by trading by now. I think that we have to tell ourselves the truth here, this market is not easily traded the way many traders would take it. We can get to trade long term and trend trading styles, they are the best that will relieve us of stress, and we can still get to earns good money through it.
    It is so possible that we trade the market with low stress, the loss stress is still not the total avoidance of stress in our trading, stress will still be there somehow. To trade the market rightly is not that it will still not give stress, it only depends on the kind of trading structure in which the trader has set for himself.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I have read somewhere that there are people that can not afford to lose money and such people can feel stress very strongly. There are other people that tolerate risk and stress very well. It is the psychology. But normal people or traders should reduce risk and lot size and they will start to trade comfortably and without stress.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    It is so possible that we trade the market with low stress, the loss stress is still not the total avoidance of stress in our trading, stress will still be there somehow. To trade the market rightly is not that it will still not give stress, it only depends on the kind of trading structure in which the trader has set for himself.
    Higher stress comes after traders are using bigger lot or risk with their trading, which makes them so frustrated in waiting for market to move on their target or go for the stop loss. Traders could get more stress after knowing they're going to lose their trade as market keeps moving towards their stop loss and this is something that is unavoidable. From a single stressful trading, a trader could lose their passion to trade safely and next time they goes to market, they are going with their emotions and mostly forget their trading systems.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Higher stress comes after traders are using bigger lot or risk with their trading, which makes them so frustrated in waiting for market to move on their target or go for the stop loss. Traders could get more stress after knowing they're going to lose their trade as market keeps moving towards their stop loss and this is something that is unavoidable. From a single stressful trading, a trader could lose their passion to trade safely and next time they goes to market, they are going with their emotions and mostly forget their trading systems.
    you are right when trade use a big lot in their trading it will make them getting a stress and if trade love to use a big lot so i think the target is not larger and i think 10 pips is enough but is trader wants more it is same he is greedy and that is not bad, and most of trader use a big lot size because they only have small capital.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This is the good thread , i like to use that method that are helpful to earn money . i read all the charts of the trading and i think when we become a trader ,we invest money according to the condition of the market . The forex trading is really stress free trading , i like to use this trading method .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    A moderate amount of stress is good for us, both in trading and in life. It gets us out of our comfort zones and helps us set and achieve new goals.
    The problem is if stress is too much and thus cannot be handled properly. Then it piles up and takes a toll not just on our results - in trading or in life - but also on our health.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Stress free trade is important for use and through the use of wrong trade strategies the stress is increased so the stress is released with using the safe and well practiced trade strategies which are involve in winning progressive trade results so our stress will get out from our mind with taking the wise decisions about every fact of matter .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    If the market is not stress free we will have hard time making money consistently, it is only when the market is stress free and we are comfortable trading in the market we can have the mindset of taking the right decision always, when the market is stressful for us we are likely to make a wrong decision that will make us lose, so we ought to make sure that we make the market stress free before trading.

Not allowed!

Page 489 of 495 FirstFirst ... 389439479485486487488489490491492493 ... LastLast