STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 467
Page 467 of 495 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 4942

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19

STRESS FREE TRADING

yes this strategy is just like i said(stress free) for you do not need either a stop loss or a take profit.you dont need to constantly watch the market for trading signal or the direction of the trend.

WHAT DO YOU NEED
    common sense
    a lot of patience
    you need to trade a currency ie. USD , EUR, etc.why am i saying this this is because pairs eg eur/usd dont trade or move on their own thier movements is determined by the action of the euro or the usd, it usd is stronger then eur/usd will sell and the opposite for euro

THE BASICS
    say you analyze the market and see that the usd is strong.so traditionally you will sell the eur/usd and place your stop loss and the take profit then wait for either one to be hit.if you were right you get your profits but before you do you have decided that you are ready to lose the risk ie stop loss in an attempt to make the profit.

WHAT I WOULD DO
    if i see that the usd is strong and the eur is weak, i would also look at other correlated pair like the gbp/usd and then arrange them in the order of the strongest to the weakest and say i find that we start with usd as the strongest then gbp and eur as the weakest,so i would trade the usd currency
    i will sell eur/usd for i expect it to sell more than gbp/usd.but because we are never too sure of our trades and nothing is a guarantee in forex then i have to put a safety measure on the trade and because i expect the gbp/usd pair to also sell as they are positively correlated i dont sell it too but i make it be my safety line so i take the opposite trade on it.and that will be a buy position

WHY YOU ASK
    if the trade goes as i had analyzed then this will mean that eur/usd sell will be in profit as the usd was strong and the eur was weak.but gbp/usd would be in a loss as the usd was still strong ang gbp was weaker but not as weak as the eur so this means that the profit will be more in eur/usd than the loss in gbp/usd.so overall i will be in profit.
    the purpose of the counter trade is to caution you against losses
    what if i was wrong then the eur/usd would be in a loss but the gbp/usd would be in profit this means i may be in profit and if it is a loss then it is a small loss so what i will do i just hold on till when the results are good and close both of them
    WEAKNESSES
    so far so good the only weakness is that some trades my take up to a week before they get to where yuo want to close them out
    some times the profit is not much but it is still a profit
    there is never a sure way of telling the strongest and the weakest currency but you can start off at looking at all the usd,eur etc pairs then the one with the most buy positions is the strongest and the opposite is true for sell

lastly i dont think that posting even charts is as important for we are not trading any parttern or resistance or support, but i will keep you up dated on the trades that i take from now on.hope we move along perfectly

CONCLUSION
    all criticizers ,newbie and pro traders are welcome for a healthy contribution
    this is just a guide and even if i had a million pages i cannot talk about it all so it is up to you to test it out and find out if it is working out for you .

thanks to all

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by memoona View Post
    It is stressful because in this trend our personal money should involve so whenever we hace face losses we get stress but the solution is only that we use a good strategy for work.I think if we follow the rules of risk management do this business with good thinking and research we need not face stress and can be in good profit.I am trying to avoid stress in every of my trading that can reduce the burden of our trading.
    if you know your weakness than you can easily make a stress free trading strategy by avoid such mistakes which you can be done in your previous strategies. there is no way that ca be give yo perfect information about the market position so when you enter into the market with your real money you always becomes stressful about losing it so try to be manage your risk to minimize your risk and stress.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    The very sure way of trading is to build the right system we can follow up in this trade. If we want the best in forex then it's good we practice good to understand about this market and try to see we build the right kind of trade. It's no way going to be easy but we must not loose hope in learning rather we should improve on our knowledge and know how to follow what works.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 3
    This is very important for all traders to use a strategy which is reduce traders risk and help traders to earn money from this business on daily basis. Stress is very dangerous for traders because its make hardness in our trading. If we are practice on demo trading account then we an reduce the stress in trading and use a small stop loss help us to trade without any stress.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Stress in trading is something that is sure part of this business. We need to plan on this trade and realize the need to learn more on this business. Every great trader today worked very hard to earn success and we should also expect to work hard if we have the goals of making it in forex. I do everything important to learn about this market and I ensure I grow on my trade and see I have what it takes to become a successful and profitable trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Trading is never easy, it is risky and tough at most times but traders who ha skills and patience can still make success after some times of dedicated trading in forex. That's why I always suggest trader's to take their time and they should spend enough time in their demo trading account to learn the basic things of the market, even if they are starting the real account trading then they should at least work with good money management and risk management to avoid the terrible situation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    We have traders in this market who trade stress free,they can possibly trade stress free simply because they have been able to build a good and solid foundation over the years,they have learnt and build a good trading experience for themselves over the years by working on their trading strategy,and now they can trade with so much ease.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    To work in the absence of stress is important for the way of earning profits a lot that because stress is influencing negatively on our trade process and to work with it by having the stress free mindset always destroy the working process and we cannot get any supportive chances for winning profitable trade results so we must take the stress free methods .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    At forex trading , we need the risk , take and manage it for making profit and become the sources of stressing for us when we do not control it properly. But with experiences and knowledge and so we know how to manage them till get the chances to book the profit and even the success. In this way, asthe foundation to trade well are enough skill or knowledge also experiences, good money management and stable psychologies

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    There are many measures which traders need to put in place for them not to trade badly and not be stressed. We should be trading with low risk, that is the number reason why traders may or may not be stressed. When your risk is low, your mind will be at rest, and you will be trading with ease. Traders should not use low time frame for trading likewise, stress can come through it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    If we are need to gain in forex and build a perfect system which we need, we should realize that having a stress free trading is not easy to come up with. Most times its because of lack of experience and good knowledge that makes trading looks more difficult but with time towards practicing and building the very right skills with the right experience. We can sure get to have it in forex and we can always know how important it is to win correctly from this trade.

Not allowed!

Page 467 of 495 FirstFirst ... 367417457463464465466467468469470471477 ... LastLast