STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 429
Page 429 of 461 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439 ... LastLast
Results 4,281 to 4,290 of 4608

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19

STRESS FREE TRADING

yes this strategy is just like i said(stress free) for you do not need either a stop loss or a take profit.you dont need to constantly watch the market for trading signal or the direction of the trend.

WHAT DO YOU NEED
    common sense
    a lot of patience
    you need to trade a currency ie. USD , EUR, etc.why am i saying this this is because pairs eg eur/usd dont trade or move on their own thier movements is determined by the action of the euro or the usd, it usd is stronger then eur/usd will sell and the opposite for euro

THE BASICS
    say you analyze the market and see that the usd is strong.so traditionally you will sell the eur/usd and place your stop loss and the take profit then wait for either one to be hit.if you were right you get your profits but before you do you have decided that you are ready to lose the risk ie stop loss in an attempt to make the profit.

WHAT I WOULD DO
    if i see that the usd is strong and the eur is weak, i would also look at other correlated pair like the gbp/usd and then arrange them in the order of the strongest to the weakest and say i find that we start with usd as the strongest then gbp and eur as the weakest,so i would trade the usd currency
    i will sell eur/usd for i expect it to sell more than gbp/usd.but because we are never too sure of our trades and nothing is a guarantee in forex then i have to put a safety measure on the trade and because i expect the gbp/usd pair to also sell as they are positively correlated i dont sell it too but i make it be my safety line so i take the opposite trade on it.and that will be a buy position

WHY YOU ASK
    if the trade goes as i had analyzed then this will mean that eur/usd sell will be in profit as the usd was strong and the eur was weak.but gbp/usd would be in a loss as the usd was still strong ang gbp was weaker but not as weak as the eur so this means that the profit will be more in eur/usd than the loss in gbp/usd.so overall i will be in profit.
    the purpose of the counter trade is to caution you against losses
    what if i was wrong then the eur/usd would be in a loss but the gbp/usd would be in profit this means i may be in profit and if it is a loss then it is a small loss so what i will do i just hold on till when the results are good and close both of them
    WEAKNESSES
    so far so good the only weakness is that some trades my take up to a week before they get to where yuo want to close them out
    some times the profit is not much but it is still a profit
    there is never a sure way of telling the strongest and the weakest currency but you can start off at looking at all the usd,eur etc pairs then the one with the most buy positions is the strongest and the opposite is true for sell

lastly i dont think that posting even charts is as important for we are not trading any parttern or resistance or support, but i will keep you up dated on the trades that i take from now on.hope we move along perfectly

CONCLUSION
    all criticizers ,newbie and pro traders are welcome for a healthy contribution
    this is just a guide and even if i had a million pages i cannot talk about it all so it is up to you to test it out and find out if it is working out for you .

thanks to all

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    Stress free trade is always important to get ride from the losses because a little stress could cause lot of dangerous results so if we want to be far from the losses then be far from the stress first that could spoil all the part of a trade and we could never generate any proper chances for winning success within this real market .
    I am agree with you , for a reliable trader the stress should be move from this market and also this should be move from our mind so if we overcome the stress successfully and we will see the market is moves very perfectly and we will act as the successful trader here in this live market with enjoying profits a lot .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Stress free trading is the result of hard work,Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.Trader usually get stress by choosing the wrong strategy and by using the large lot size therefore trader should choose the strategy according to his knowledge and trading skills.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Forex business is very risky and tough trader has to do hard work for getting success,learning is the most important thing for trader therefore trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.For stress free trading trader should choose the long term strategies and trade the trend by using the small lot size.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    Stress free trade is always important to get ride from the losses because a little stress could cause lot of dangerous results so if we want to be far from the losses then be far from the stress first that could spoil all the part of a trade and we could never generate any proper chances for winning success within this real market .
    Stress starts from a small doubtful feeling and it's definitely leading to worse case scenario when market is moving against our planning. forex traders are human being who can't deny the fact that stress is always be there when we trade. nothing we can do to kill this stress unless we can suppress it with calm mind and confidence with our analysis.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahir View Post
    Stress free trading is the result of hard work,Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.Trader usually get stress by choosing the wrong strategy and by using the large lot size therefore trader should choose the strategy according to his knowledge and trading skills.
    Understand these all well only that time possible for trader when trade on market secure or safe trading method to earn good money. Daily basic use demo account for trading practice and testing our strategy it is good or bad are good decision for trader then our simple or powerful strategy good working in market and helping us to earn everyday good profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    stress free trading is good because it will help the trader to trade better and make more money, the trader should be able to know how to trade without stress to keep his money safe and survive in the market, trading with stress will increase the mistakes and possibility of loses and so the trader will not be able to survive for long time.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    To build a quality system is important and this is what would help us so much to manage our risk and see we can come up with good profitable trading with forex. Here in forex learning is for our own advantage and as long as we can manage this trade and take our time to manage risk, we will have the chance to make some good profits from forex. A good strategy will give us level to make stress free earnings which can help us realize great goals.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 2
    A good strategy will never be stressful for you to trade with, it will be so easy to trade and make money easily in this market well a good strategy there are a lot of great trading strategy that we can use as long as we understand how the strategy work we can trade with it and earn in this market easily without any stress involve in the trading at all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Most traders hardly believe in the possibility of trading forex without stress and i must tell you the fact it is very possible. The emotions and tension we get when we place a trade is as a result of the uncertainty of the up and down movement of price sometimes it move to our TP or run against us but do you know that such uncertain and irregular movements appear little or nor in H4 time frame and as such H4 becomes the ideal strategy to trade stress freely once you know the trend place your trade thats all.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Trading can be stress free for you if you understand how the market work and you understand your strategy very well, this is the only way to make trading stress free, learning is the only way to make trading stress free so you should learn and understand all about the market very well before trading this way forex will be easy for you to trade.

Not allowed!

Page 429 of 461 FirstFirst ... 329379419425426427428429430431432433439 ... LastLast