STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 6
Page 6 of 495 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hfarooq View Post
    I do not think that this thread should have a criticizers because you have really spoken well. You have actually mentioned many things about trading in various aspects, to the point that you even talked about the correlation itself, and I think that it is a good way for traders to really evaluate what they are doing in the market.
    [lang=id]very important for them to have good discipline in this business and also the others too of course, they will get more value in the way to achieve the goals, making evaluation become something right that will give them more points to understand for making wise decisions after fix and complete the mistakes and do not repeat them again[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]very important for them to have good discipline in this business and also the others too of course, they will get more value in the way to achieve the goals, making evaluation become something right that will give them more points to understand for making wise decisions after fix and complete the mistakes and do not repeat them again[/lang]
    Yes discipline is the main support, on which all the application of our skills, experience and strategy rests. do believe in forex that is gives good amount of money to the skilled traders.otherwise i would not have been here!. I think that Forex is a great opportunity for all who are looking for part time or full time earning source

the work without the good use of helps from the occupation of technical system or more of the signals from the different works with the analytics gives of chance as trader might losing with the less on strength as requesting the higher on margin backup to leaves with the longer on resistance as experiencing the deeper draw downs.

Quote Originally Posted by SuccessfulKartik View Post
    Yes discipline is the main support, on which all the application of our skills, experience and strategy rests. do believe in forex that is gives good amount of money to the skilled traders.otherwise i would not have been here!. I think that Forex is a great opportunity for all who are looking for part time or full time earning source
    There is never second view about it, that Forex has high rewarding ability for the traders who are skilled and disciplined. If you want to become a successful trader then after completing your study make practice in demo account & then start to make trade in real account. When you will make trade follow the market movement. Never go against the market movement.

I think trading can be made stress free when you can understand it well to trade well. If you want to understand about the forex market then this forum is the best place from where you can easily understand this business and any kind of topic which you want to know you can find that topic here in this forum.

Actually forex trading is meant to be a stress free business that which you could make money from without much stress been experienced. But you know, traders has to make the choice, they have to decide, in the sense that most traders has actually decided to take the stressful way of trading, in the sense that they seek for every day profits.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Actually forex trading is meant to be a stress free business that which you could make money from without much stress been experienced. But you know, traders has to make the choice, they have to decide, in the sense that most traders has actually decided to take the stressful way of trading, in the sense that they seek for every day profits.
    It is a good business, it is traders that are trading it badly, that is hwy they believe it is stressful or hard in every way to make money through it. When trading is done in the accurate ways which will help traders, it is going to give traders what they need, and more money will eventually be made in a very low effort of working it out.

Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    common sense
    the chance on working with the one as the name of the ideal customs that is harmonic trading with the random walk theory those gives of still in early stages of inauguration that trader to work of the beginning initials as preparing details of field before to run with the decision as applying use of system and strategy to gains of reference with the signals as returned from the manage of evaluation.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It is a good business, it is traders that are trading it badly, that is hwy they believe it is stressful or hard in every way to make money through it. When trading is done in the accurate ways which will help traders, it is going to give traders what they need, and more money will eventually be made in a very low effort of working it out.
    You are right business is good but traders not good with their trading. I think demo account can fill up our 90% demand.With demo account we can learn and practice trading all the time which will improve our trading skill and experience but with demo account we also have to use this forum.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ChandniNight View Post
    You are right business is good but traders not good with their trading. I think demo account can fill up our 90% demand.With demo account we can learn and practice trading all the time which will improve our trading skill and experience but with demo account we also have to use this forum.
    I do not agree with some traders that says the demo can not give you 100% of satisfaction, it can give you, expect that some traders are not serious with it, that is why they will not be psychologically in tune with the demo, and they will have to learn that in the hard way when they get to the trading of the lice account, it might take time for them.

Page 6 of 495 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast