STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 5
Page 5 of 495 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 4945

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    well, this is the way to maximize ourselves and not to get rich in a short time, i do agree with this, and it depends to us to view something and understand it, at this business, we need to use a simple trading system that is easier used by us, the consequences for this that traders will know for what they are doing,
    Yes and who those try to become rich in short time mostly blow their trading accounts in forex market, trading with low target is better than to focus on the big target. Understanding of this whole concept is very essential for a trader before investing any amount of money in this business. A trader should have basic knowledge of forex at first and after that this is the step to find out a good trading system.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes and who those try to become rich in short time mostly blow their trading accounts in forex market, trading with low target is better than to focus on the big target. Understanding of this whole concept is very essential for a trader before investing any amount of money in this business. A trader should have basic knowledge of forex at first and after that this is the step to find out a good trading system.
    actually, if traders think to maximize themselves, so i guess there is no problem for it, because this is not about to get rich in a short time but how to get the best performance and get the best results no matter how much, and it will push them to trade on the safest way because the emotion is low, and very different with them who think for making big money in a short time, the emtoion is too big and take the role to determine their final results, ended with blow the account

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by Hukam View Post
    Yes and who those try to become rich in short time mostly blow their trading accounts in forex market, trading with low target is better than to focus on the big target. Understanding of this whole concept is very essential for a trader before investing any amount of money in this business. A trader should have basic knowledge of forex at first and after that this is the step to find out a good trading system.
    It is very wrong of any trader to be trying to get rich in the very moment, this will only be making the trader to make mistakes, and they will eventually lose all their trading account. Forex trading is better with low risk trading as you have said, and no matter the amount of money the trader is working with, they should risk nothing more than 5% of their account, and they should have good managerial system with it.

  4. #44
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    It is very wrong of any trader to be trying to get rich in the very moment, this will only be making the trader to make mistakes, and they will eventually lose all their trading account. Forex trading is better with low risk trading as you have said, and no matter the amount of money the trader is working with, they should risk nothing more than 5% of their account, and they should have good managerial system with it.
    take the risk and minimize it, we need to trade on the safest way but it does not mean that we can not maximize ourselves to get the best earning, we just need to increase our trading quality and with the same risk we can make more , and then repeat it again and again to make balance grow better and we can get the chances to get more earning with the same risk percentages

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    take the risk and minimize it, we need to trade on the safest way but it does not mean that we can not maximize ourselves to get the best earning, we just need to increase our trading quality and with the same risk we can make more , and then repeat it again and again to make balance grow better and we can get the chances to get more earning with the same risk percentages
    So many trader's wan to grow their profit that's why they use high risk to achieve that and its not good for traders, Taking risk is important because its a part of our trading but as you are saying it should be less or minimize, I have per trade risk capability is one two percent per trade, I never use more than this for my trades. I doubly know the high risk size result I want to do trade safety and less risk is better for my career.

  6. #46
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    So many trader's wan to grow their profit that's why they use high risk to achieve that and its not good for traders, Taking risk is important because its a part of our trading but as you are saying it should be less or minimize, I have per trade risk capability is one two percent per trade, I never use more than this for my trades. I doubly know the high risk size result I want to do trade safety and less risk is better for my career.
    high risk trading is not good, it might make traders to get money as fast as they wished, but the results will not be nice they can lose all the money too, and the capital they are trading may be lost when they are frustrated and emotion. lower risk is the best fro me.

  7. #47
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    high risk trading is not good, it might make traders to get money as fast as they wished, but the results will not be nice they can lose all the money too, and the capital they are trading may be lost when they are frustrated and emotion. lower risk is the best fro me.
    It is very bad for traders to be risking too high, and if the management of the trader is intact and the risk is too high, the risk would still overcome the trading management of such trader. It is better to do trading under a stress free note, this will eventually let the trader understand all his dealings under the clear mind and never be frustrated.

  8. #48
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    11,246
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    So many trader's wan to grow their profit that's why they use high risk to achieve that and its not good for traders, Taking risk is important because its a part of our trading but as you are saying it should be less or minimize, I have per trade risk capability is one two percent per trade, I never use more than this for my trades. I doubly know the high risk size result I want to do trade safety and less risk is better for my career.
    you keep tight risk management with well and not more than 2 %,. so it will give you more chances to trade properly and comfortable where the emotion is low too, it is better than so rush to trade with increase the risk but too danger to be done and will blow the account faster

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    you keep tight risk management with well and not more than 2 %,. so it will give you more chances to trade properly and comfortable where the emotion is low too, it is better than so rush to trade with increase the risk but too danger to be done and will blow the account faster
    the risk management is good for traders, except that i believe you want to say the money management here as you say it in percentage. it is good to have low percentage in your account management, i do my own up to 10% and i do not have the problem with its doing.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    Quote Originally Posted by impexo27 View Post
    Stress free trading is very important in the forex market. Making money with a stress free strategy is very much the thing we need in our trading career. Yes that is very important and we must have a good amount of money and a less amount of risk to take in the forex market to make money.
    it is what i am working towards, and the fact of my money making are still not fixed, and i can still lose money in that way. but the truth of this matter is for traders to work with the good psychology while they trade and trade with simple trading strategy.

Page 5 of 495 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •