STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 52
Page 52 of 495 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

Forex trading is a business that gives us chance to make good profits from this market when we are able to work hard and build up a better means of trade. We are not going to have it easy in this business and we must prepare to put our best to enable ourselves build a profitable trading in a good time in forex. Forex will always remain a good trade and if we can be serious to give our best to learn always, we will have what it takes to make good promising trades.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gull View Post
    There's no any luck that makes regular winner dealer we need to work hard with excellent strategies.foreign exchange marketplace is the opportunity for everyone we ought to avail it with the right gaining knowledge of and knowledge in their technical equipment, we must work hard to construct the very own device that helps us to develop here as a good trader.
    I agree with you it sometime we get big profits due to our luck because it is not based on any strategy or any plan put us in more risk we have to develop our skill and knowledge for trading well and will be perfect for earning money and will make profitable trade and we will get success with it .

I seriously doubt that any strategy that does not use stop loss is stress free in the first place. Although it makes sense to combine pairs like this but then rather than open trades on several pairs based of the fact that their strength differs and paying spread and commission on all this pair and not use stop loss, I think it will be better if you are so sure of the currency strength to simply buy the Strongest currency against the weakest and apply small stop loss.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    I seriously doubt that any strategy that does not use stop loss is stress free in the first place. Although it makes sense to combine pairs like this but then rather than open trades on several pairs based of the fact that their strength differs and paying spread and commission on all this pair and not use stop loss, I think it will be better if you are so sure of the currency strength to simply buy the Strongest currency against the weakest and apply small stop loss.
    It is a good side of planing trade to check the strength and weakness of the pair it is good and more effective for trade we have to make it sure we are working on it with knowledge and with more effectiveness , working on better trading ideas will give successful trading strategies and with learning about them we will plan well and use our trading plan for better trade .

Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Any trading strategy that does not make use of stoploss is only going to take some few time before it get to Mc and the trader using it starts losing so much amount of money. The use of stoploss saves our trading account and then it makes the traders get to trade with the right money and risk management, because if there is no stress they will still panic.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    Any trading strategy that does not make use of stoploss is only going to take some few time before it get to Mc and the trader using it starts losing so much amount of money. The use of stoploss saves our trading account and then it makes the traders get to trade with the right money and risk management, because if there is no stress they will still panic.
    The mist important thing for us to trade in forex with a good trading strategy. If we are use the best trading strategy then its really easy for us to earn profit from this business. If we are use the stop loss in our trading then we can easily get high earning from this business. If we want stress free trade then stop loss use is make this and we are trade stress free and with low risk we earn high profit from this market.

The thing that could possibly put a trader through stress is obviously when they are doing the trade with the scalping trading method because they have to be on the market for a long time. That is the reason why they will be stressed out and a trader that takes on huge risk also will possibly go through stress.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    The thing that could possibly put a trader through stress is obviously when they are doing the trade with the scalping trading method because they have to be on the market for a long time. That is the reason why they will be stressed out and a trader that takes on huge risk also will possibly go through stress.
    I agree with you that we must have to follow some better trading strategies for success and to minimize the level of stress it is the only way to make risk free trade and it is effective and useful to trade well and do our best to make trading plan use a good money and risk management to our system for getting success .

Trader
    stress automatically comes in our trading when we do not have proper management and experience so i think our trading can be strong if we have good practice, our way of trading make our account good or bad, so i think we need to trade with patience because confirm one order is best then bad orders

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    stress automatically comes in our trading when we do not have proper management and experience so i think our trading can be strong if we have good practice, our way of trading make our account good or bad, so i think we need to trade with patience because confirm one order is best then bad orders
    I agree with you that if we don't have knowledge and trading well we will lose working on most effective and better trading strategies working with most useful trading plan we will gain success with it , we must use a good trading system and with knowledge we will develop a good trade system for earning well .

Page 52 of 495 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast