STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 51
Page 51 of 495 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19

STRESS FREE TRADING

yes this strategy is just like i said(stress free) for you do not need either a stop loss or a take profit.you dont need to constantly watch the market for trading signal or the direction of the trend.

WHAT DO YOU NEED
    common sense
    a lot of patience
    you need to trade a currency ie. USD , EUR, etc.why am i saying this this is because pairs eg eur/usd dont trade or move on their own thier movements is determined by the action of the euro or the usd, it usd is stronger then eur/usd will sell and the opposite for euro

THE BASICS
    say you analyze the market and see that the usd is strong.so traditionally you will sell the eur/usd and place your stop loss and the take profit then wait for either one to be hit.if you were right you get your profits but before you do you have decided that you are ready to lose the risk ie stop loss in an attempt to make the profit.

WHAT I WOULD DO
    if i see that the usd is strong and the eur is weak, i would also look at other correlated pair like the gbp/usd and then arrange them in the order of the strongest to the weakest and say i find that we start with usd as the strongest then gbp and eur as the weakest,so i would trade the usd currency
    i will sell eur/usd for i expect it to sell more than gbp/usd.but because we are never too sure of our trades and nothing is a guarantee in forex then i have to put a safety measure on the trade and because i expect the gbp/usd pair to also sell as they are positively correlated i dont sell it too but i make it be my safety line so i take the opposite trade on it.and that will be a buy position

WHY YOU ASK
    if the trade goes as i had analyzed then this will mean that eur/usd sell will be in profit as the usd was strong and the eur was weak.but gbp/usd would be in a loss as the usd was still strong ang gbp was weaker but not as weak as the eur so this means that the profit will be more in eur/usd than the loss in gbp/usd.so overall i will be in profit.
    the purpose of the counter trade is to caution you against losses
    what if i was wrong then the eur/usd would be in a loss but the gbp/usd would be in profit this means i may be in profit and if it is a loss then it is a small loss so what i will do i just hold on till when the results are good and close both of them
    WEAKNESSES
    so far so good the only weakness is that some trades my take up to a week before they get to where yuo want to close them out
    some times the profit is not much but it is still a profit
    there is never a sure way of telling the strongest and the weakest currency but you can start off at looking at all the usd,eur etc pairs then the one with the most buy positions is the strongest and the opposite is true for sell

lastly i dont think that posting even charts is as important for we are not trading any parttern or resistance or support, but i will keep you up dated on the trades that i take from now on.hope we move along perfectly

CONCLUSION
    all criticizers ,newbie and pro traders are welcome for a healthy contribution
    this is just a guide and even if i had a million pages i cannot talk about it all so it is up to you to test it out and find out if it is working out for you .

thanks to all

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Furthermore, we working hard in here has to be we working hard on maintaining discipline, in the sense that it is the only thing that will make our trading strategy work for us. So, when we don't have the discipline, then we should not expect any thing extra to happen. Knowing about the trading strategy is way more easier but hard to keep to rules and be disciplined.
    I think if we have a strategy then easily we should trade with discipline and with learning we have to develop better trading plan and with learning it is tough to trade well and make our trade effective for earning money , always we have to make a perfect trade with knowledge and with learning ,develop trading strategy and maintain your trading system for profitable results .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    I think if we have a strategy then easily we should trade with discipline and with learning we have to develop better trading plan and with learning it is tough to trade well and make our trade effective for earning money , always we have to make a perfect trade with knowledge and with learning ,develop trading strategy and maintain your trading system for profitable results .
    Our trading discipline is very important for us in this business. If we are follow this business rules and trade with help of our knowledge and experience then every thing is easy for us in this business. This is a knowledge based business in which our success is only possible when we are utilized our learning in it. If we want stress free trading then its important for us to trade on this business with good knowledge and experience.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    When we are following the rule we will get success simple is that but when we are not following rules we will fail we have to make our trade better and will gain success with knowledge and with learning to approve yourself good and effective , if we are using right strategy and complete trade discipline we will trade stress free .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    Quote Originally Posted by ranausman View Post
    When we are following the rule we will get success simple is that but when we are not following rules we will fail we have to make our trade better and will gain success with knowledge and with learning to approve yourself good and effective , if we are using right strategy and complete trade discipline we will trade stress free .
    It is simple to know the rules that can be followed in forex trading. But it is more hard to keep to that trading rules, more like most of the traders knows that they will loss their money when they are not making use of risk management but yet, they ain't been able to make use of the risk management the right way. That is the reason

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    It's good to be ready and its good to take better chances. There is no lucky way to reach to the top in forex that's why only those who works hard and plan for themselves have what it takes to make good winnings from forex. Let's understand that this is a good business and let's build a good trade to see we maintain profits. There is no stress free trading in forex but if we can build a system that will work for us, it will give us the opportunity to plan for a better trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    It's good to be ready and its good to take better chances. There is no lucky way to reach to the top in forex that's why only those who works hard and plan for themselves have what it takes to make good winnings from forex. Let's understand that this is a good business and let's build a good trade to see we maintain profits. There is no stress free trading in forex but if we can build a system that will work for us, it will give us the opportunity to plan for a better trading.
    Yes i agree with you there is no any luck that make consistent winner trader we have to work hard with good strategies.Forex market is the opportunity for every one we should avail it with the proper learning and understanding of their technical tools,we should work hard to build our own system that help us to grow here as a good trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    There may be no lucky manner to attain to the top in forex this is why handiest people who work difficult and plan for themselves have what it takes to make desirable winnings from forex. Permits understand that this is a great commercial enterprise and permit's build a very good chance to look we keep the income. There may be no pressure free trading in forex but if we will construct a gadget on the way to work for us, it's going to supply us the opportunity to plan for a better trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Azka View Post
    There may be no lucky manner to attain to the top in forex this is why handiest people who work difficult and plan for themselves have what it takes to make desirable winnings from forex. Permits understand that this is a great commercial enterprise and permit's build a very good chance to look we keep the income. There may be no pressure free trading in forex but if we will construct a gadget on the way to work for us, it's going to supply us the opportunity to plan for a better trading.
    If we want stress free trading then first we need to take small risk in our trading and then we need to trade with use of stop loss in our trading. We must need focus on our learning in this business then its really simple and easy for us to get success in this business. In this way we can easily got the good and high profit from forex trading without any risk of loss in our trades.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    If we want stress free trading then first we need to take small risk in our trading and then we need to trade with use of stop loss in our trading. We must need focus on our learning in this business then its really simple and easy for us to get success in this business. In this way we can easily got the good and high profit from forex trading without any risk of loss in our trades.
    i agree with you, stress always make effected on our trading skills and increase the chances of losing money so there is a need to make an emotions free trading so for this purpose learning about risk management and money management is essential to get success by stress free trading which can be helpful to achieve success and earn money in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by mwana View Post
    There's no any luck that makes regular winner dealer we need to work hard with excellent strategies.foreign exchange marketplace is the opportunity for everyone we ought to avail it with the right gaining knowledge of and knowledge in their technical equipment, we must work hard to construct the very own device that helps us to develop here as a good trader.

Not allowed!

Page 51 of 495 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast