STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 4
Page 4 of 495 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    To make success in the market has nothing to be doing with the mind of making big money at a very short time in the market, this mind would even make the trader to be abusing the trading principles of forex and his trading system, I so much believe in the pure trading adoptions of traders that is very stress free and money minding related.
    i aleays apply one thing in my trading and that is a good money management rule in my trading for i always know that no one has ever become broke through booking a profit in their trading though me may like to alway be booking big profits the market has its own way of knowing how much is good for the trade

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]many of us tried to make big money in a short time, so here is the first problems that will become the end for traders, because they will start to ignore the rules and especially about risk management and money management,
    but if we try to maximize ourselves, it will different with think to make big money because the traders will increase their ability first,[/lang]
    big money is good when it is done in the way which will preserve it in the account of the trader, it is the mind of making quick success which will make traders to fail totally, and not have the money they want to have. lets keep the hope of our money and risk management to help us here too.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    big money is good when it is done in the way which will preserve it in the account of the trader, it is the mind of making quick success which will make traders to fail totally, and not have the money they want to have. lets keep the hope of our money and risk management to help us here too.
    [lang=id]i guess the safest way for trading that we only need to trade with realistic, do not take the risk when we have not yet gotten ready for it, traders need to get really sure for their decision and also have prepared themselves to overcome some conditions too, but if there is a chance for making big money, and we really sure about it and so why not to try it ?[/lang]

Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]i guess the safest way for trading that we only need to trade with realistic, do not take the risk when we have not yet gotten ready for it, traders need to get really sure for their decision and also have prepared themselves to overcome some conditions too, but if there is a chance for making big money, and we really sure about it and so why not to try it ?[/lang]
    i am not saying that this trading system is a get rick quick kind of trading but this is a way of reducing the risk in a trade to the minimum but in forex if you reduce the risk then there is an equal effect of profits in the same magnitude but the main essence of forex trading is being able to make a profits from a trade and with this system am able to do it consistently

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    i am not saying that this trading system is a get rick quick kind of trading but this is a way of reducing the risk in a trade to the minimum but in forex if you reduce the risk then there is an equal effect of profits in the same magnitude but the main essence of forex trading is being able to make a profits from a trade and with this system am able to do it consistently
    A good trading system we are working with good trading rules implementation and there is a proper use of trading plan. If we are thinking that it will make us rich very soon that's its false or wrong. A good trading system means that its capable of giving us good consistent output in this market. Our trading system could become very dangerous if there is no proper use of risk management or other rules in trading.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    A good trading system we are working with good trading rules implementation and there is a proper use of trading plan. If we are thinking that it will make us rich very soon that's its false or wrong. A good trading system means that its capable of giving us good consistent output in this market. Our trading system could become very dangerous if there is no proper use of risk management or other rules in trading.
    i believe this, the good strategy will work with strict rules of its trading by forex traders, without the use of the rules of trading strategy, it can not give the trader money as they believe it would. and the use of the management in trading is a strong one to give traders the money.

I don't quite understand with the strategy. In the explanation, "if i see that the usd is strong and the eur is weak," from the first sentence in explanation what I would do, the question is how to know USD is strong and EUR is weak. If you have known it then you don't need to look correlated pair but you can straightly trade with EUR/USD sell position. And the other problem is determining right time for entry and exit point.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    I don't quite understand with the strategy. In the explanation, "if i see that the usd is strong and the eur is weak," from the first sentence in explanation what I would do, the question is how to know USD is strong and EUR is weak. If you have known it then you don't need to look correlated pair but you can straightly trade with EUR/USD sell position. And the other problem is determining right time for entry and exit point.
    what you are explaining is like the correlation. when the pair are working against each other in way of the strength they have, then it is good for traders to be using them together as it will help the trader to make money through the strong ones if they bought it.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andry777 View Post
    Well, I believe that is simple and normal thing that we are doing in the forex market everyday. When the EUR is weak and the USD is strong, then it is good for traders to enter the SHORT on EURUSD. But mind you, the correlation might make the power to be stronger when the magnitude of weakness of EUR is lesser than some other currencies, or the strength of other currency is higher than that of the USD, traders might correlate to make more money.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    well, this is the way to maximize ourselves and not to get rich in a short time, i do agree with this, and it depends to us to view something and understand it, at this business, we need to use a simple trading system that is easier used by us, the consequences for this that traders will know for what they are doing,

Page 4 of 495 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast