STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 3
Page 3 of 482 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19

STRESS FREE TRADING

yes this strategy is just like i said(stress free) for you do not need either a stop loss or a take profit.you dont need to constantly watch the market for trading signal or the direction of the trend.

WHAT DO YOU NEED
    common sense
    a lot of patience
    you need to trade a currency ie. USD , EUR, etc.why am i saying this this is because pairs eg eur/usd dont trade or move on their own thier movements is determined by the action of the euro or the usd, it usd is stronger then eur/usd will sell and the opposite for euro

THE BASICS
    say you analyze the market and see that the usd is strong.so traditionally you will sell the eur/usd and place your stop loss and the take profit then wait for either one to be hit.if you were right you get your profits but before you do you have decided that you are ready to lose the risk ie stop loss in an attempt to make the profit.

WHAT I WOULD DO
    if i see that the usd is strong and the eur is weak, i would also look at other correlated pair like the gbp/usd and then arrange them in the order of the strongest to the weakest and say i find that we start with usd as the strongest then gbp and eur as the weakest,so i would trade the usd currency
    i will sell eur/usd for i expect it to sell more than gbp/usd.but because we are never too sure of our trades and nothing is a guarantee in forex then i have to put a safety measure on the trade and because i expect the gbp/usd pair to also sell as they are positively correlated i dont sell it too but i make it be my safety line so i take the opposite trade on it.and that will be a buy position

WHY YOU ASK
    if the trade goes as i had analyzed then this will mean that eur/usd sell will be in profit as the usd was strong and the eur was weak.but gbp/usd would be in a loss as the usd was still strong ang gbp was weaker but not as weak as the eur so this means that the profit will be more in eur/usd than the loss in gbp/usd.so overall i will be in profit.
    the purpose of the counter trade is to caution you against losses
    what if i was wrong then the eur/usd would be in a loss but the gbp/usd would be in profit this means i may be in profit and if it is a loss then it is a small loss so what i will do i just hold on till when the results are good and close both of them
    WEAKNESSES
    so far so good the only weakness is that some trades my take up to a week before they get to where yuo want to close them out
    some times the profit is not much but it is still a profit
    there is never a sure way of telling the strongest and the weakest currency but you can start off at looking at all the usd,eur etc pairs then the one with the most buy positions is the strongest and the opposite is true for sell

lastly i dont think that posting even charts is as important for we are not trading any parttern or resistance or support, but i will keep you up dated on the trades that i take from now on.hope we move along perfectly

CONCLUSION
    all criticizers ,newbie and pro traders are welcome for a healthy contribution
    this is just a guide and even if i had a million pages i cannot talk about it all so it is up to you to test it out and find out if it is working out for you .

thanks to all

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    i always tell traders that forex trading is about adding the small profits in the market but we gladly do take the big ones when they do come our way. applied for a withdrawal today out of the profits made so far in my trading .if any one has a question about this style they may ask
    Congrats friend, yeah patience is a key of success and its work nicely when a trader wait for the good time and do trade with low risk size. You are saying very true small and consistent money is always then a big profit, because big risk trading and profit will give happiness only for a moment but slow and consistent earning will give us happiness till life time. I would request you to post the screenshot of your withdrawal in robo forex forum payment proofs section. It would be good for the community.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Hukam,
    i cant find an adequate way of printing the screen shorts and that is why i requested on a previous post of how i can do it for print screen does not work from my pc. but i use what is called currency strength trading and there are so many indicators for this analysis but i prefer to use manual analysis.

Khimi234,
    from this account i don't trade with robo forex broker but will surelly post the with withdrawals from the previous week after i have hidden the broker name so that i dont get blamed for advertising

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Congrats friend, yeah patience is a key of success and its work nicely when a trader wait for the good time and do trade with low risk size. You are saying very true small and consistent money is always then a big profit, because big risk trading and profit will give happiness only for a moment but slow and consistent earning will give us happiness till life time. I would request you to post the screenshot of your withdrawal in robo forex forum payment proofs section. It would be good for the community.
    [lang=id]we only need to trade with comfortable conditions where the pressure is low, so we can take the way to set the risk as good as we can and we do trading with low burden in mind, then it will make us get the position in profit at this business, we do not push hard for making big profit, but we only need to make it profitable and no matter how much[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    samprazaan, yes trading is about adding the small profits in our trading but some traders want to make big profits all the time.will post the trading profits withdrawal as soon as i get the time to do so as i have not repaired my browser which had some issues

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    forget it in your dictionary that stress free trading exists, it does not exist in the real trading world, it is in the fantasy trading world that it exits my friend. we will be active both in our work of physical and mental dealings, this is how we can get what we need from trading of forex, this is stressful when you get there , not other way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    forget it in your dictionary that stress free trading exists, it does not exist in the real trading world, it is in the fantasy trading world that it exits my friend. we will be active both in our work of physical and mental dealings, this is how we can get what we need from trading of forex, this is stressful when you get there , not other way.
    well when i said stress free i never meant that there would be no need to monitor the trade but what i meant is that the amount of potential loss in any trade is limited so the trader wount have to constantly be watching the trade for managing it as the trade is self managed

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    yes trading is about adding the small profits in our trading but some traders want to make big profits all the time.will post the trading profits withdrawal as soon as i get the time to do so as i have not repaired my browser which had some issues
    It is not good to make small profits at times, and the big profits you condemned might be the way out by then. All that matters is how the trader is working his ways out in the market, this is the market that is risky, so I will never condemn any traders. If you can make small profits and be successful, fine. If it is big profits too, then use your sense well in making it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    CLOSING THIS ONES NOW
    Attached Images Attached Images

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 128
    Given: 104
    samprazaan, yes trading is about adding the small profits in our trading but some traders want to make big profits all the time.will post the trading profits withdrawal as soon as i get the time to do so as i have not repaired my browser which had some issues
    [lang=id]many of us tried to make big money in a short time, so here is the first problems that will become the end for traders, because they will start to ignore the rules and especially about risk management and money management,
    but if we try to maximize ourselves, it will different with think to make big money because the traders will increase their ability first,[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]many of us tried to make big money in a short time, so here is the first problems that will become the end for traders, because they will start to ignore the rules and especially about risk management and money management,
    but if we try to maximize ourselves, it will different with think to make big money because the traders will increase their ability first,[/lang]
    To make success in the market has nothing to be doing with the mind of making big money at a very short time in the market, this mind would even make the trader to be abusing the trading principles of forex and his trading system, I so much believe in the pure trading adoptions of traders that is very stress free and money minding related.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 482 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast