STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 3
Page 3 of 495 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 4945

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

  1. #21
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    State Himachal Pradesh
    Posts
    9,370
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    i always tell traders that forex trading is about adding the small profits in the market but we gladly do take the big ones when they do come our way. applied for a withdrawal today out of the profits made so far in my trading .if any one has a question about this style they may ask
    Congrats friend, yeah patience is a key of success and its work nicely when a trader wait for the good time and do trade with low risk size. You are saying very true small and consistent money is always then a big profit, because big risk trading and profit will give happiness only for a moment but slow and consistent earning will give us happiness till life time. I would request you to post the screenshot of your withdrawal in robo forex forum payment proofs section. It would be good for the community.

  2. #22
    Hukam,
    i cant find an adequate way of printing the screen shorts and that is why i requested on a previous post of how i can do it for print screen does not work from my pc. but i use what is called currency strength trading and there are so many indicators for this analysis but i prefer to use manual analysis.

    Khimi234,
    from this account i don't trade with robo forex broker but will surelly post the with withdrawals from the previous week after i have hidden the broker name so that i dont get blamed for advertising

  3. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Congrats friend, yeah patience is a key of success and its work nicely when a trader wait for the good time and do trade with low risk size. You are saying very true small and consistent money is always then a big profit, because big risk trading and profit will give happiness only for a moment but slow and consistent earning will give us happiness till life time. I would request you to post the screenshot of your withdrawal in robo forex forum payment proofs section. It would be good for the community.
    [lang=id]we only need to trade with comfortable conditions where the pressure is low, so we can take the way to set the risk as good as we can and we do trading with low burden in mind, then it will make us get the position in profit at this business, we do not push hard for making big profit, but we only need to make it profitable and no matter how much[/lang]

  4. #24
    samprazaan, yes trading is about adding the small profits in our trading but some traders want to make big profits all the time.will post the trading profits withdrawal as soon as i get the time to do so as i have not repaired my browser which had some issues

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    14,748
    forget it in your dictionary that stress free trading exists, it does not exist in the real trading world, it is in the fantasy trading world that it exits my friend. we will be active both in our work of physical and mental dealings, this is how we can get what we need from trading of forex, this is stressful when you get there , not other way.

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    forget it in your dictionary that stress free trading exists, it does not exist in the real trading world, it is in the fantasy trading world that it exits my friend. we will be active both in our work of physical and mental dealings, this is how we can get what we need from trading of forex, this is stressful when you get there , not other way.
    well when i said stress free i never meant that there would be no need to monitor the trade but what i meant is that the amount of potential loss in any trade is limited so the trader wount have to constantly be watching the trade for managing it as the trade is self managed

  7. #27
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    yes trading is about adding the small profits in our trading but some traders want to make big profits all the time.will post the trading profits withdrawal as soon as i get the time to do so as i have not repaired my browser which had some issues
    It is not good to make small profits at times, and the big profits you condemned might be the way out by then. All that matters is how the trader is working his ways out in the market, this is the market that is risky, so I will never condemn any traders. If you can make small profits and be successful, fine. If it is big profits too, then use your sense well in making it.

  8. #28
    CLOSING THIS ONES NOW
    Attached Images Attached Images

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    9,665
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    samprazaan, yes trading is about adding the small profits in our trading but some traders want to make big profits all the time.will post the trading profits withdrawal as soon as i get the time to do so as i have not repaired my browser which had some issues
    [lang=id]many of us tried to make big money in a short time, so here is the first problems that will become the end for traders, because they will start to ignore the rules and especially about risk management and money management,
    but if we try to maximize ourselves, it will different with think to make big money because the traders will increase their ability first,[/lang]

  10. #30
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    26,776
    Quote Originally Posted by samprazaan View Post
    [lang=id]many of us tried to make big money in a short time, so here is the first problems that will become the end for traders, because they will start to ignore the rules and especially about risk management and money management,
    but if we try to maximize ourselves, it will different with think to make big money because the traders will increase their ability first,[/lang]
    To make success in the market has nothing to be doing with the mind of making big money at a very short time in the market, this mind would even make the trader to be abusing the trading principles of forex and his trading system, I so much believe in the pure trading adoptions of traders that is very stress free and money minding related.

Page 3 of 495 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •