STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 11
Page 11 of 495 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19

STRESS FREE TRADING

yes this strategy is just like i said(stress free) for you do not need either a stop loss or a take profit.you dont need to constantly watch the market for trading signal or the direction of the trend.

WHAT DO YOU NEED
    common sense
    a lot of patience
    you need to trade a currency ie. USD , EUR, etc.why am i saying this this is because pairs eg eur/usd dont trade or move on their own thier movements is determined by the action of the euro or the usd, it usd is stronger then eur/usd will sell and the opposite for euro

THE BASICS
    say you analyze the market and see that the usd is strong.so traditionally you will sell the eur/usd and place your stop loss and the take profit then wait for either one to be hit.if you were right you get your profits but before you do you have decided that you are ready to lose the risk ie stop loss in an attempt to make the profit.

WHAT I WOULD DO
    if i see that the usd is strong and the eur is weak, i would also look at other correlated pair like the gbp/usd and then arrange them in the order of the strongest to the weakest and say i find that we start with usd as the strongest then gbp and eur as the weakest,so i would trade the usd currency
    i will sell eur/usd for i expect it to sell more than gbp/usd.but because we are never too sure of our trades and nothing is a guarantee in forex then i have to put a safety measure on the trade and because i expect the gbp/usd pair to also sell as they are positively correlated i dont sell it too but i make it be my safety line so i take the opposite trade on it.and that will be a buy position

WHY YOU ASK
    if the trade goes as i had analyzed then this will mean that eur/usd sell will be in profit as the usd was strong and the eur was weak.but gbp/usd would be in a loss as the usd was still strong ang gbp was weaker but not as weak as the eur so this means that the profit will be more in eur/usd than the loss in gbp/usd.so overall i will be in profit.
    the purpose of the counter trade is to caution you against losses
    what if i was wrong then the eur/usd would be in a loss but the gbp/usd would be in profit this means i may be in profit and if it is a loss then it is a small loss so what i will do i just hold on till when the results are good and close both of them
    WEAKNESSES
    so far so good the only weakness is that some trades my take up to a week before they get to where yuo want to close them out
    some times the profit is not much but it is still a profit
    there is never a sure way of telling the strongest and the weakest currency but you can start off at looking at all the usd,eur etc pairs then the one with the most buy positions is the strongest and the opposite is true for sell

lastly i dont think that posting even charts is as important for we are not trading any parttern or resistance or support, but i will keep you up dated on the trades that i take from now on.hope we move along perfectly

CONCLUSION
    all criticizers ,newbie and pro traders are welcome for a healthy contribution
    this is just a guide and even if i had a million pages i cannot talk about it all so it is up to you to test it out and find out if it is working out for you .

thanks to all

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasir Lakhany View Post
    Disciplining ourselves surely is very important in here but as long we wish to success, we will need to somehow support our position by learning more about the market. Disciplining comes later after we have made a good system first in here but that would not be easy at all naturally. Skill alone will not be enough in here even if they success in short term.
    No matter what the trader can do, they will be working with the discipline to make sure that they are doing trading well and avert many problems that might affect the trader. Trading is never easy, it is risky and tough at most times but traders who ha skills and patience can still make success after some times of dedicated trading in forex.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    stress free trading is all form of a choice that we must put together that we work and develop the same we have to really think of the market as have to really trading to show work the given process that we need to learn when we trade forex its the sure thing that we can work on when we are trading forex

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kanyua View Post
    stress free trading is all form of a choice that we must put together that we work and develop the same we have to really think of the market as have to really trading to show work the given process that we need to learn when we trade forex its the sure thing that we can work on when we are trading forex
    Well, i think we will able to trade without stress if we already have so much experiences and high trading skill to manage our trading and to make analysis. Without much experiences, stress free trading is impossible. We need to learn and practice much before we can trade without any stress

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by elena View Post
    Well, i think we will able to trade without stress if we already have so much experiences and high trading skill to manage our trading and to make analysis. Without much experiences, stress free trading is impossible. We need to learn and practice much before we can trade without any stress
    if we have good mental and get ready to accept all the results, and also the experiences and enough knowledge where we can manage the risk with well, that will help us to handle some situations without the emotion in there, and it means, we are in clear mind to think and less stressing

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    stress free trading may not be possible, but the trader can decrease the stress when he knows how to trade well with good rules and knows how to trade with risk management and money management ,so this will make trading is less stressful and make trading also more profitable for the trader, we can make forex trading simple and we can make it complicated too.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    No I am not agree with you about this sameeh, stress free trading is available for trader's in forex but for that they have to work with proper management at first, suppose you have a lower risk like less than half percent of amount per trade then how you would feel stress in this? Actually that management is the key which can help you to reduce and increase your stress during trading. The lack of knowledge can be also the main cause of our stress here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by shambca7 View Post
    No I am not agree with you about this sameeh, stress free trading is available for trader's in forex but for that they have to work with proper management at first, suppose you have a lower risk like less than half percent of amount per trade then how you would feel stress in this? Actually that management is the key which can help you to reduce and increase your stress during trading. The lack of knowledge can be also the main cause of our stress here.
    That is correct without management there will only be stressful trading. Trading can be made stress free when we can understand it well to trade well. If we want to understand about the forex market then experience is the main thing. Any kind of topic which we want to know we can learn from our experience..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    ChandniNight, actually, the maker situations on the market is at the trader itself, they can make a good thing if they have enough knowledge and skill so they can make good earning from forex trading and even build a good career, and also they have good mental too, but for them who came with lack of knowledge and skill and also low emotion controlling will put themselves into a hard situations, feel stressing and frustrating will blind them to keep working on this place

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 319
    Given: 538
    That's why I always suggest trader's to take their time and they should spend enough time in their demo trading account to learn the basic things of the market, even if they are starting the real account trading then they should at least work with good money management and risk management every time. We should decrease our lot size and should risk for every trade so that we can do stress free trading since the starting of our journey.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 0
    [lang=ms]yes it true for practice system trading need use demo account and trade like real account to take a feel in trade.with demo account make test traders skill in market either can make profit or will loss.if loss should find out why our trading is loss must be reason that happen. when we trade and can make profit after that just apply that way in trading[/lang]

Not allowed!

Page 11 of 495 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast