STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 102
Page 102 of 495 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 4945

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

In the deep thought of it, there is no way traders will trade without putting in efforts, but that should not mean that we should overdo it or overused ourselves in the sake of trading the market. There are approaches to doing things, we have to be very careful on this. We need to plan the way we will be trading, and that way should be such that will not cause us any stress and pain as we trade our account in an enjoyable manner.

Trader
    Forex is risky business and every trader is need to take risk if he want to earn profit on this market but the problem is that when we are plan our trades then we are stressed. We are fear to losses and this stress is confused us so much, If a trader want to earn then he must make plan and enter into a trade without stress and if you want to eliminate the stress then we need practice trading on demo trading account.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by geng View Post
    Forex is risky business and every trader is need to take risk if he want to earn profit on this market but the problem is that when we are plan our trades then we are stressed. We are fear to losses and this stress is confused us so much, If a trader want to earn then he must make plan and enter into a trade without stress and if you want to eliminate the stress then we need practice trading on demo trading account.
    Yes, every one has got to take the risk and all that, but trader should be able to understand that the risk has to be well planned. Taking too much risk is only going to lead to serious losses. When having a stress free trading, the trader should get to understand a whole lot of things right. first all the practice should be well done on the demo account to get a better clue about the movement of the market.

Building up a stress free trade does not look so cheap and as traders the effort we make to practice on a better system will take good time, patience and hardwork. Making profits from forex have always been the goals of every trader here but it's important we realize how to build a perfect system for our own. Trading in the right way will make lots of sense and this comes with a profitable system.

Trader
    a stress-free trading means we are doing trading without fear of losing, which is not possible in live trading. everyone knows that stress-free trading is not possible in the live market but we can reduce the risk of losing trades with some points if we follow and work on it. choose a long trade strategy system, proper money management etc.

A lot of traders are following the method that would make them loss their money. I don't like making use of that trading method, been able to learn and have a good different approach towards the way I should trade. Trading with the use of trend moving average has shown me good results, so this time I don't stress my self and be on the market for a longer time.

Trader
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
    A lot of traders are following the method that would make them loss their money. I don't like making use of that trading method, been able to learn and have a good different approach towards the way I should trade. Trading with the use of trend moving average has shown me good results, so this time I don't stress my self and be on the market for a longer time.
    Mostly time traders are lose their money when they are use those trading methods which are not suitable of us. If you are not understand a trading strategy and still use in your trading. This type of trading is confused trades but uf you are use good trading strategy in which you have experience then you will never face any stress in your trading.

Quote Originally Posted by stable View Post
    Mostly time traders are lose their money when they are use those trading methods which are not suitable of us. If you are not understand a trading strategy and still use in your trading. This type of trading is confused trades but uf you are use good trading strategy in which you have experience then you will never face any stress in your trading.
    It is our good habits of trading that will determine the success we will make through trading, that is more reason for everyone to be training at all time, that will increase the expertise they have in the market, and success would be made without stoppage. No matter what we plan to be using as our suitable trading methods as well, it must surely be agreeing rightly with our plans, so that we will not be stressed as we trade.

We can't have it easy in life that's why before we can make success in forex, hardwork is very important and this is what will help us establish properly and make a good trading that would be helpful for us. Stress free trading is only possible when you must have master your system that you could easily follow them without hassle. But the process is not stress free because you must put in enough hardwork to learn and ensure you can manage your risk very well which is important.

Trader
    everyone wants to trade with a free mind and earn money to be financially free but everyone is not become successful and earn money, coz everyone is not doing hard work, in forex market just those are earned money who are dong practice on daily basis and take it seriously. a trader no need to passed all the day on a live account, he has a need to do trade on demo after putting any trade on a live account.

Page 102 of 495 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152202 ... LastLast