STRESS FREE TRADING - Page 101
Page 101 of 495 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 4944

Thread: STRESS FREE TRADING

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19

STRESS FREE TRADING

yes this strategy is just like i said(stress free) for you do not need either a stop loss or a take profit.you dont need to constantly watch the market for trading signal or the direction of the trend.

WHAT DO YOU NEED
    common sense
    a lot of patience
    you need to trade a currency ie. USD , EUR, etc.why am i saying this this is because pairs eg eur/usd dont trade or move on their own thier movements is determined by the action of the euro or the usd, it usd is stronger then eur/usd will sell and the opposite for euro

THE BASICS
    say you analyze the market and see that the usd is strong.so traditionally you will sell the eur/usd and place your stop loss and the take profit then wait for either one to be hit.if you were right you get your profits but before you do you have decided that you are ready to lose the risk ie stop loss in an attempt to make the profit.

WHAT I WOULD DO
    if i see that the usd is strong and the eur is weak, i would also look at other correlated pair like the gbp/usd and then arrange them in the order of the strongest to the weakest and say i find that we start with usd as the strongest then gbp and eur as the weakest,so i would trade the usd currency
    i will sell eur/usd for i expect it to sell more than gbp/usd.but because we are never too sure of our trades and nothing is a guarantee in forex then i have to put a safety measure on the trade and because i expect the gbp/usd pair to also sell as they are positively correlated i dont sell it too but i make it be my safety line so i take the opposite trade on it.and that will be a buy position

WHY YOU ASK
    if the trade goes as i had analyzed then this will mean that eur/usd sell will be in profit as the usd was strong and the eur was weak.but gbp/usd would be in a loss as the usd was still strong ang gbp was weaker but not as weak as the eur so this means that the profit will be more in eur/usd than the loss in gbp/usd.so overall i will be in profit.
    the purpose of the counter trade is to caution you against losses
    what if i was wrong then the eur/usd would be in a loss but the gbp/usd would be in profit this means i may be in profit and if it is a loss then it is a small loss so what i will do i just hold on till when the results are good and close both of them
    WEAKNESSES
    so far so good the only weakness is that some trades my take up to a week before they get to where yuo want to close them out
    some times the profit is not much but it is still a profit
    there is never a sure way of telling the strongest and the weakest currency but you can start off at looking at all the usd,eur etc pairs then the one with the most buy positions is the strongest and the opposite is true for sell

lastly i dont think that posting even charts is as important for we are not trading any parttern or resistance or support, but i will keep you up dated on the trades that i take from now on.hope we move along perfectly

CONCLUSION
    all criticizers ,newbie and pro traders are welcome for a healthy contribution
    this is just a guide and even if i had a million pages i cannot talk about it all so it is up to you to test it out and find out if it is working out for you .

thanks to all

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    That depends on the knowledge you have got. One who wants to make forex trading stressfree can do that, you can get to become profitable in the business when you have the skills it takes. I don't like making use of the little time frame because it will get me stuck in the market and then make me keep on checking on the chart. But using the daily time frame keeps me safe in trading.
    i believe on knowledge and best learning abilities which necessary for all the traders to gain a way in which there trade comes to form benefits so stress free trade can't be gain with the lack of learning and ability of patience which is more common for us to making up the stress free trade .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Nothing is going to be stress free if we don't invest our time to learn and know how to improve good in forex. Forex is a risky business and before you look to have a good trade, you must be very ready to manage your risk in a more perfect means. Trading good matters so much and once we can build a profitable kind of trade, we can sure have the pure chance to maximize profits and get standard on establishing well.
    Yes, the stress will always be there for traders who did not give trading their time to learn it, it will cause more of hard way to trade the forex field and this can lead to loss and tension of trading. We can make trading good and of no stress for us when we practice so well to the point that we will know how forex trading is working and plan with it based on the way we know it does its work. I know that long term trading is the best way to achieve this.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    yes, you are right that when we are new in this business we are in stress and fear of losing money, ao we have to need to do trading with proper money management and disciplined. to do trading with less stress when we are new in this business we have to need to choose a good strategy and follow it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    There is stress in trading when you are still new in the business, in forex trading business, success happens to the traders that has accepted the stress from the onset and then done the right things that they should have done that will make them successful in the business. Being a successful trader means that we have gone through those hard times and had learned.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Sixteen, yes but managing risk is also not simple, for understanding its reality we need to know about our capital as well, in actual we mostly do serious trade when we have big capital otherwise with low capital we do not trade like a serious person, so if we are accepting this thing in our trade we can easily make our trade easy and safe

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Most times we are in this trade to make profits forgetting that we need to put lots of hardwork to see we come up with what can work for us so much here. Don't project to have a stress free trading because it's impossible and there is no way you could easily achieve a great feet without working hard for it. Most times you fail but will be motivated to keep trying. If success was that easy everyone would have become made in life.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    This is big problem for traders and every time we are plan to open our trades we are face this stress. If you are open trades then this stress is in our mind and its only finished when we are close our trade. The best way to eliminate the stress from our trading is use stop loss in our trading which help us to reduce this from our trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 10
    Having a stress free trading starts with a whole lot of things,like the way the trader has got to understand the market, the risk management the trader is making use of and then the expectations one has from the market, Literally, to have just a good successful winning mechanism in forex trading, first you would have to take the stress and go through it then next you would have to learn.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    The forex trading market is risky and the concept that the traders has to make use of when trading has to be rightly learned. There is no stressfree trading in the market because at first, you would have to keep on with the learning and then focus on building good trading skills and then have a good trading strategy that you would make use of. I don't have the issues with going through stress to learn a better way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Forex no doubt can lead to stress because of its nature and the so many aspects of it that can not be easily defined or understood . But there is one good way to be free from the stress of the market and that is to take the business with simple heart and never to be in a rush to make money from the market. Knowledge is a crucial aspect of the business that can help to eliminate stress. So many traders are trading the market today without having the right knowledge about the market and this is one of the reasons why they are going through some stress in the market . Take for example the issue of trading with high lot size or opening too many trades at the same time.This kind of attitude towards the market can create stress.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Having the possibility of achieving a stress free trade is a big bargain and no doubt this is what we need to succeed in our plans and seek for the best kind of restructure that we need. So let's build up a good system with the demo account and master them to see we can easily trade good opportunity. This goes a long way to help our trade without stress and build us up to see that we can make enough success in forex and ply on the movement for breakthrough. .

Not allowed!

Page 101 of 495 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105111151201 ... LastLast