Need help about "One Touch" trading.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help about "One Touch" trading.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7

Need help about "One Touch" trading.

Actually I am new in binary option trading. If you can please help me out. As far as I know one touch trading means to predict the price reaching the specified value in the future. If the price stuck within the mid level then what is the rule for my investment? Can I get profit or not? Please help me. Because of very long term trading I could not test it yet.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Well, with the way I understand it, the one touch trading on binary option means that; If the market price reaches the point you choose before the closing time lapse, then you have won the bet, and this does not have anything to do with whether the price close at that point or not, so far it touches it once, then you win. But if not does not reach it, you have lost the bet. Let me know is this is helpful sir.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    @Joy123, good to know that you are interested in Binary option. If you are able to master it then certainly you will be able to make a lot of money in quick time. Now about your question, you can visit the link here http://www.robooption.com/trading-co...inary-options/ to know about different option types of robooption. So far I found that you can only win if the predefined value is touched before the option expires. In other cases you will lose your money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    to Joy 123 the above personas hav it right however this type of market needs an indepth research as to when to place an order depending on the predefined market structure and the conditions that are resulting to the specified market e.g major news and the impact that might arise from the news at that moment .Kindly be admonished that the Option market is a high risk market compared to others hence need for surety as to when to execute a trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by perks View Post
    however this type of market needs an indepth research as to when to place an order depending on the predefined market structure and the conditions that are resulting to the specified market e.g major news and the impact that might arise from the news at that moment .Kindly be admonished that the Option market is a high risk market compared to others hence need for surety as to when to execute a trade.
    Though there is risk in binary options, but one thing I believe here is the system that the trader is using to trade the binary option, and the risk in the type of option he chooses. Traders who is trading any type of binary option should read the term of that bet before taking it, and the definition of a particular type of option may be vary depending on the time and the broker you are using, this is what I can advice here.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I am aware of this, however I am not sure how this actually works. There are lots of ads on this and seems to be selling some robots. But can someone explain in layman's term so I would be able to understand. So If I want to trade binary options, which app can I download or I would be able to trade from mt4?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, with the way I understand it, the one touch trading on binary option means that; If the market price reaches the point you choose before the closing time lapse, then you have won the bet, and this does not have anything to do with whether the price close at that point or not, so far it touches it once, then you win. But if not does not reach it, you have lost the bet. Let me know is this is helpful sir.
    Good post sir, I have no idea about binary option trading but you have explained this really well that how we have to do trade in it, can you tell me how much risk we have to take for per trade and how much reward is there in one single trade for us? Can I do trade with five minute chart in binary option trading or not? I am waiting for your reply, hope you will answer about it very soon.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    [lang=ar]hi
    Advice is an interest in educational Balvedyohat that lets professional as soon as possible and useful

*********************[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    The one tough trading is the worst trading method that I have ever seen in binary option, it always give loss for this reason I quit trading binary forever I won't go near it again forex is ok for me.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast