Need help about "One Touch" trading. - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help about "One Touch" trading.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7

Need help about "One Touch" trading.

Actually I am new in binary option trading. If you can please help me out. As far as I know one touch trading means to predict the price reaching the specified value in the future. If the price stuck within the mid level then what is the rule for my investment? Can I get profit or not? Please help me. Because of very long term trading I could not test it yet.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    The one tough trading is the worst trading method that I have ever seen in binary option, it always give loss for this reason I quit trading binary forever I won't go near it again forex is ok for me.
    maybe this feature a one-touch trading, making you trouble opening a transaction. because it is very sensitive, and if we are a little careless, we will enter the market without any preparation as the key before we inadvertently press or touch. Another reason may be stronger why someone does not follow this business because in binary trading system has several different points and the person can not adjust himself and can not adapt to the existing system. therefore, indirectly, the system is exactly what we refuse to trade there.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    maybe this feature a one-touch trading, making you trouble opening a transaction. because it is very sensitive, and if we are a little careless, we will enter the market without any preparation as the key before we inadvertently press or touch. Another reason may be stronger why someone does not follow this business because in binary trading system has several different points and the person can not adjust himself and can not adapt to the existing system. therefore, indirectly, the system is exactly what we refuse to trade there.
    Mostly, this binary option will ask us for 1 more time to ensure that we really make a decision about the trades, which is put or call. If we really sure, we can choose "yes" and if we pressed one of 2 order's button and do not want to enter yet, we can choose "no" and system will close the box that appeared with the notes. I think this is what I got depending my understanding of your information above. Hope it may adds some information to you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Sascha View Post
    I do not see it in that way, ad it been you understood what was in the market before this one touch trading ways, you would know that you really need it. The one touch is not for the careless trading, after all, you would have done your trading analysis before you are doing the one touch trading, and it means that the market shsoudl honour your trade at once.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123