Need help about "One Touch" trading. - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Need help about "One Touch" trading.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 7

Need help about "One Touch" trading.

Actually I am new in binary option trading. If you can please help me out. As far as I know one touch trading means to predict the price reaching the specified value in the future. If the price stuck within the mid level then what is the rule for my investment? Can I get profit or not? Please help me. Because of very long term trading I could not test it yet.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by forexlearner View Post
    Good post sir, I have no idea about binary option trading but you have explained this really well that how we have to do trade in it, can you tell me how much risk we have to take for per trade and how much reward is there in one single trade for us? Can I do trade with five minute chart in binary option trading or not? I am waiting for your reply, hope you will answer about it very soon.
    You are welcome my friend. Well, the risk to be used with the binary option are not same with traders, it depends on the techniques of traders and their plan to maintaining the set goal they have in the market. So, in general, if you ever wanted success through binary option, I would advice you to use the 10% risk in maximum.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the work as entering schemes with the type of the one touch trading those as preparing with the better on entrance as trader might gains of the stronger on supports with the confirmation before to gives of decision on opening with the finale of option on creating position. comparing with the details on framing being with the different customs of type working with the binary trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I really do not know the binary option on the trading platform and also doing the trade with manually ,I want to know about the binary trading system and up grade my trading system and also want to do the profit smartly from the trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    You are welcome my friend. Well, the risk to be used with the binary option are not same with traders, it depends on the techniques of traders and their plan to maintaining the set goal they have in the market. So, in general, if you ever wanted success through binary option, I would advice you to use the 10% risk in maximum.
    It can not be same with traders on the risk level as the plans of traders are not the same thing. The strategy which traders use will determine the level of the risk they can take with that strategy too, and many traders will trade it blindly and be moved with emotion to lose everything. Trading should be strong, skillful and planned in binary option.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    I think binary is not right for you I think its like gambling and can destry you in all forms we have to know what is the best way to work in forex wthout the said market source we have to understand we are all in certain positions that make forex trading well improved in the bright positions. it work swell in some position that we can bless as traders

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy123 View Post
    Actually I am new in binary option trading. If you can please help me out. As far as I know one touch trading means to predict the price reaching the specified value in the future. If the price stuck within the mid level then what is the rule for my investment? Can I get profit or not? Please help me. Because of very long term trading I could not test it yet.
    Whenever you click the button of sell or buy, the system will mark your position. Just wait for some time which you choose earlier, if the price located above or below your position even 1 pip difference, you will win and earn the money. But in some binary option, we don't have to wait for certain time to close the order, especially when we trade in high volatility time. We can get more money than the system paid if we get more profit pips.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Joy123 View Post
    You seem not to have got the way binary option runs and I will try to explain things to you. If at a particular price level, you predict that the market will go up within "a specified period of time", and the price just only moved up by one pip by the time the contract expires after that "specified period of time" it means you have won and if it the price is at your entry point , it means no loss no winning, but if it comes down by one pip, it means you lost that stake

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I dont think I quit understand the touch trading since its something very usually that works with different perception as traders. its all advanced to make traders mind and time in option really easy and to some extent it works well if we have to look at it in all coners

- - - Updated - - -

I dont think I quit understand the touch trading since its something very usually that works with different perception as traders. its all advanced to make traders mind and time in option really easy and to some extent it works well if we have to look at it in all coners

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    Actually this is a very easy to understand and learn for everyone. However, some people have never tried to conduct any transaction in binary platform, be it on a demo account or real. Here I also do not understand what the purpose of your opinion, because you do not ask for anything related to the thread title here. Maybe you should read any explanations that have been written by some people here are slowly and detail.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    Actually this is a very easy to understand and learn for everyone. However, some people have never tried to conduct any transaction in binary platform, be it on a demo account or real. Here I also do not understand what the purpose of your opinion, because you do not ask for anything related to the thread title here. Maybe you should read any explanations that have been written by some people here are slowly and detail.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    there are certain postions that are met when we have certain processes that make trading forex some fo the best market and well informed choices that we value as traders we cand do a lot when it comes to the right development and well informed choices we have to run the given channels that always cool us of the tools that we see around are all but certain that we can endure and know how to trade, so the effect on one toughc trading is all similar and well protected.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast