Can I use on mobile ? - Page 15
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415

Thread: Can I use on mobile ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 12

Can I use on mobile ?

Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    you have not to keep on trading forex on web, there is a version of mt4 on a mobile phone, you can download it on your phone from google play store and it would access any broker as long they have a mt4 version of trading forex and stocks, but never will a web version of mt4 be accessed on a phone its absolutely difficult

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 17
    Web trading is very much possible by our android mobile. Personally, I use google chrome browser for web trading. At present no restriction to use web trading in any smartphone. Some time our terminal does not work at that time we can access our account through browser. I see about all tool there available to analysis or open- close our position.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    well yes you can use it on your phone easily because it is same for both lappy and pc because you are using it on your browser and it is much like mt4 but it is much better than the mt4 mobile version as if you gonna use it for phone because the mt4 version have less features.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 218
    jamey, You can, but you will not be able to use the custom indicators and expert advisers That's what most traders look for when they want to use the phone for trading it is better for you to use the phone platform because it will be faster and better than using the browser.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 12
    I think web trader means a platform that you can use only with web and you can use it with your browser. If you want to use it on mobile phone then you are need to open your member area and there you will find the web trader and you must open your member area in web browser on your mobile phone which is make easy for you to earn profit on this market.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    well web tradng is always difficult for me and some time when market is fast it always re quote when i open the trades so i think web trader is not suitable for both the brower and mobile the best option is to trade with mt4 :)

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    yes dear you can use the mobile phone it will be better if you use the Android phone because the facilities of the android phone are more than any other mobile use the phone that have facilities but i think it is better to use the meta trader because it is like a software type when you want to see the results than you can see easily here than the web trading

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415