Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I use on mobile ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

Can I use on mobile ?

Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 189
    Given: 204
    You can use Google Chrome or other browser that support Java. But you must use those which actually can refresh your page after some time. In that case use that browser where you can see price changing in forex or get updated score in a cricket match. And surely it should be a smart phone and internet connection should be good and constant connectivity. In early days there were not much facility of using webtrader. Now it is getting rich with indicators and other tools.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Sir, you need to establish the difference between trading platforms first, because I could realize that you are making mistakes of metatrader and webtrader together. You cannot use webtrader in metatrader, they are different trading platforms and are of different programing language. Also, the webtrader can be used on all the major browsers on the PC, I have not seen its function on the mobile browser yet.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 97
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Sir, you need to establish the difference between trading platforms first, because I could realize that you are making mistakes of metatrader and webtrader together. You cannot use webtrader in metatrader, they are different trading platforms and are of different programing language. Also, the webtrader can be used on all the major browsers on the PC, I have not seen its function on the mobile browser yet.
    I think the question is correct. You can use flashfox app on android mobiles to use webterminals. But it will be unnecessary if your broker has mt4 app available for your mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?
    Roboforex web trader can be used in mobile browser which have flash or java enabled in them. however i would like to suggest using mt4 app in mobiles instead of web terminal because of zoom and difficulty of use in web terminal. MT4 apps are specifically designed for mobiles there for these are friendly to traders. I have been using mt4 in android for few months and find it very useful at work where i am not allowed to open forex websites but n mobile i can use terminal and perform trades.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kamran View Post
    I think the question is correct. You can use flashfox app on android mobiles to use webterminals. But it will be unnecessary if your broker has mt4 app available for your mobile.

Roboforex web trader can be used in mobile browser which have flash or java enabled in them. however i would like to suggest using mt4 app in mobiles instead of web terminal because of zoom and difficulty of use in web terminal. MT4 apps are specifically designed for mobiles there for these are friendly to traders. I have been using mt4 in android for few months and find it very useful at work where i am not allowed to open forex websites but n mobile i can use terminal and perform trades.
    i suggest just use mt4 android on mobile, its more better to trade because the apps more compatible to mobile compare to use webtrader where you need to open browser on your phone.. its very useful although some indicators are not available compare to web trader option.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by azrifx View Post
    i suggest just use mt4 android on mobile, its more better to trade because the apps more compatible to mobile compare to use webtrader where you need to open browser on your phone.. its very useful although some indicators are not available compare to web trader option.
    I think both trading platform so much useful.actually platform using depending on your choice and need.because when you sit front of the computer or laptop then meta trader 4 platform is perfect for trading but in the travelling time moblie platform so effective from all others.and you should to understand for the web trading platform always high speed internet conection so much importent.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151
    Dear users, please pay attention that:

1. WebTrader is our terminal for MetaTrader 4 platform
    2. It does not work on Flash technology, it can be run in a browser without flash support. You can also use it on a mobile phone.
    3. At this moment WebTrader is not enough optimized for mobile devices. On the tablet the platform works very well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Gulfstream View Post
    Dear users, please pay attention that:

1. WebTrader is our terminal for MetaTrader 4 platform
    2. It does not work on Flash technology, it can be run in a browser without flash support. You can also use it on a mobile phone.
    3. At this moment WebTrader is not enough optimized for mobile devices. On the tablet the platform works very well.
    I'm trying to open web trader on the roboforex website, but actually the roboforex website is long to load the web trader platform. I think web trader platform is longer to load compare to meta trader terminal. I'm trying to load the web is more than 5 minutes now.
    I think my internet speed is working very well. I do not have any internet problem here.

as I bolded, the web trader platform is the side platform of the meta trader 4 only.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    In my point of view , the roboforex has gives a big chance to those who prefer to avoid installing any new software on their mobile , with the webtrader , you can get every thing by just opening yoru account via the browser , the only thing i wish that will be done is to be optimized for the mobile advice and not limited to the tablet.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    personally i would recommend the use of mt4 due to its convenience and reliabiliy unlike webtrader which you have to rely on jaca enabled gadgets hence its reliability and the use of mt4 ob phones and the friendly interface that comes along with it especiallu if you in office and you are restricted by your boss to be online on personal business.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast