Can I use on mobile ? - Page 6
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I use on mobile ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

Can I use on mobile ?

Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    HI, for me I don't think that forex trading in mobile Web platform is possible you have to just download the mobile platform from whichever store that you are using for either android or Windows Mobile you have to know that this specific difference is that that you can't add any indicators best of luck

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1

many phone platform analysis tools

Of the most important features Robo company is to provide quick and excellent trading platform and available on a mobile phone and have all the possibilities of MetaTrader on Computer where available in many phone platform analysis tools

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    mobile is a wonderful device for trading .forex isva wonderful online business.we can trade here anytime and from anywhere use by mobile.we can invest here our extra and idle time .so my opinion mobile is best for forex trade

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 3
    yes sir you can use mobile phone for trading because mobile phone is very helpful in Forex trading my personal experience is when i buy a android mobile phone and start trading at mobile my profit is approximately double.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Quote Originally Posted by jsabbasi2012 View Post
    yes sir you can use mobile phone for trading because mobile phone is very helpful in Forex trading my personal experience is when i buy a android mobile phone and start trading at mobile my profit is approximately double.
    Mobile trading certainly is very good but we need to be aware for when the signal suddenly off. At that time, when a certain volatility happen in the market then it will be our own nightmare as well. We need to know such condition might happen in our tradings and we need to be very careful in each decision we are going to make as well in mobile trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    you can use MT4 on MObile and trade easily , you can download from playstore ( Android ) Iphone ( apple store )
    It is beautiful and very handy program
    Good luck

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    you have to just download the mobile platform from whichever store that you are using for either android or Windows Mobile you have to know that this specific difference is that that you can't add any indicatorsMobile is a wonderful device for trading. Forex isva wonderful online business. We can trade here anytime and from anywhere use by mobile.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by ebrahimeldeeb2 View Post
    you have to just download the mobile platform from whichever store that you are using for either android or Windows Mobile you have to know that this specific difference is that that you can't add any indicatorsMobile is a wonderful device for trading. Forex isva wonderful online business. We can trade here anytime and from anywhere use by mobile.
    Google aps have the program i think or you can just check the playstore. Not only that, as long you have downloaded the program, you can use them to trade not only from one broker but from many brokers too. Certainly this is useable but traders need to always check their internet connection too before they want to trade.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    i like this opportunity very much that give much benefit that you can manage your trade on your mobile any time any where you are so this is best opportunity of this business that you can get much profit on good time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by YoyO_o View Post
    i like this opportunity very much that give much benefit that you can manage your trade on your mobile any time any where you are so this is best opportunity of this business that you can get much profit on good time
    Web trader can be used mobile for sure but i think that is only for traders that do not possess MT4 in their phone. While you can use webtrader, i think that using a software installed in our mobile phone might be better though. But all people are free to make a selection by themselves. So you can try webtrader if you prefer it.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast