Can I use on mobile ? - Page 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I use on mobile ?

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

Can I use on mobile ?

Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    forex market is a oline busness of all world.now adays many people are used mobile phone,they are used to for mobile in forex trading ,they are download of mt4 software in mobile instold sofware and intered the account .all time are used of forex market by the mobile.yes ican used mobile.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by sharifulbaf View Post
    forex market is a oline busness of all world.now adays many people are used mobile phone,they are used to for mobile in forex trading ,they are download of mt4 software in mobile instold sofware and intered the account .all time are used of forex market by the mobile.yes ican used mobile.
    [lang=ms]with the use of mt4 in the phone it would be more comforting to the traders because whenever and wherever the traders can see a chart and make entry without limitations but make sure your mobile should have the data to access the mt4 platform.for me i like trade use by phone.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Yes you can.we can trade here by mobile .but computer is the best way for trading.but mobile is bearable for the traders.so i suggest its the better way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 11
    Yes, you can use your mobile phone to trade Forex because the now have MT4 on Android version. Mobile phone is in fact one of the best equipment to use to trade because as the name implies "mobile" it can move from one place to another, that is to say it is portable, so with the use of the mobile phone you can trade from anywhere you are no matter the location, the minute or hour. Unlike when using laptop to trade, you will only trade whenever you are with the laptop; the question now is must you be carrying laptop with you everywhere you go?, the answer is no because one day you will really get tired of carrying it.

So, my dear friends, you can use your mobile phone to trade effectively in Forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 1
    I think we can use metatrader app to trade using our mobile phone rather than using webtrader, because using apps will be more easier and faster also. Then you can watch your charts and monitor your trades anywhere you are using your mobile phone. I am using metatrader apps also to trade using my mobile phone

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 13
    [lang=pt]I have never done negotiation by mobile device, I think in forex we need quickly to some trade and per device may be a little slow but i always prederi by computer that and but easy, but I believe that in mobile device and good. To do in anywhere and metatrader can be a little different to be able to adjust in mobile device.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    yes to work with the decision as applying use of more with the choice of indicators from the available option as referring of good chance to gains with the similar returns as working with the console of mt4 platform with the manage of analytics and evaluation. or later to prepare the better short cut with the api trading on preparation.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I dont think using mobile phone will work as swiftly as using the web-based one, this is due to the fact that the platform relies on tje wideness of a conputer screen for,maximum view hence the indicators and other functions are easily viewable

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 192
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?
    I think you are trying to ask the difference between metatrader4 and webtrader. Well, I think it works better on smartphone which has bigger monitor, minimum 4 inch. That's what I have tested on my own smartphone and works well, as well as installing mt4 trading platform. Using webtrader has its unique advantages, we don't have to install any software to trade unlike that metatrader4. Simply open the website, then the webtrader will show up. Just login to your account and start your trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    You can confirm that by yourself through trial, if you have any mobile device that is connected with the internet service,there is nothing stopping you from making effort to access your account through web terminal trading platform. This will even give you the opportunity of seeing things yourself and you will be in better position to conclude whether it is okay by you or not

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast