Can I use on mobile ? - Page 16
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

Thread: Can I use on mobile ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

Can I use on mobile ?

Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    Roboforex webtrader is suitable for mobile browser ? Any mobile or just smartphone ? Can I use it as mt4 trading platform and get full opportunity as metatrader ?

as far as my knowledge is concerned, unfortunately, WebTrader in most forex brokers is still available in the MT4 version that does not support use in the Android (mobile) browser. but it could be possible in the future.
    if you use a mobile phone or smart phone (android, name it) why don't you just install the metatrader application for mobile? this is easier and less complicated. may only require some space from your mobile memory.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Yea roboforex web trader is suitable with any smart phone, with your Android profitable iPhone mobile phone you can use the roboforex ctrader very easily without the need of installing mt4 to your mobile phone, Ctrader is an alternative method of trading and it's very useful when you want to use a friend mobile or computer for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Well sir , it is the suitable question of the trading . About my knowledge and experience we can use the mobile phone for the starting of the trading . we can use the best browser for the trading . we can use the mt4 android on mobile . big traders cannot use mobile they use pc or laptop for the trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Yes you can, if you use android or iphone, download google chrome for best experience, but if you want a simple method just download mt4 mobile, it is friendly to use, and simple, web browser trade is not practice, so I think it is better if you choose mt4 or mt5

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    It's not easy for person to find out if you phone can trade but it can take a very powerful phone for you you to get to trade in the web platform on the mobile phone but there are two platform that you get two that is in one you can get in Android platform and the other is windows.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Yes brother you can use it at any mobile, the online web trader is available on all Mac Android and IOS devices because it's a website and you can open any website at any mobile , you can search add remove your favourite asserts graphs. you can add indicators and expert advices it's like MT4 metatrader that we are used on PC

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516