Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: [installation problem]meta trade on Ubuntu ... ask me proxy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

[installation problem]meta trade on Ubuntu ... ask me proxy

hello,
    i have a problem wit the .exe file of roboforex installation platform .
    i have ubuntu and i have wine on it, and i have a mt4 that work on ubuntu, fot this platform i only copied the mt4 folder from a windows installation.
    now i want to install the roboforex mt4 platform but when i start the install program (click on roboforex setup.exe ) he ask me a proxy login paswoord

what kind of info i have to put the info about my account and the proxy????

thanks for info

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    Hi
    the support manager has already answered you ;
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/4...account)/page7

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2
    This is internet problem and some times ip problems and then shown you add proxy ip.. simple close installation and then disconnect your net and restart your system. and then try again . so now you will see no any problem. infect when some bit net speed available then you will this problem during the installation but try again then automatic will be fine..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 64
    when you are installing metatrader4 in windows you should to see install instructions in official website of metatrader 4 or try to watch some videos about installing metatrader 4 for windows in youtube and for proxy ip try to check your internet connection settings or disconnect it and reconnect again

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    I never face like this problem because I download my terminal from my member area then i can install it very easily for us and never face any difficulty for it. you must need reinstall your operation system or you use the wrong version for your Pc or laptop. you need choose suitable version for your operating system.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by ravikiran View Post
    I never face like this problem because I download my terminal from my member area then i can install it very easily for us and never face any difficulty for it. you must need reinstall your operation system or you use the wrong version for your Pc or laptop. you need choose suitable version for your operating system.
    I have faced this problem many times, and I must tell you that it is never the fault of the broker, neither is it the fault of the mt4 trading platform or its creator, but the fault of the gadget you are using. This is mainly commonly occurring with the recent versions of the windows OS, and I think they have to put that in consideration.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    you can ask the support about any version of meta trader platform that works with ubuntu and they will answer you, or you can ask anyone has experience with ubuntu and see how the platform can work with it, the platform may work faster with ubuntu because it is lighter system than windows and the trader will work better and faster with it

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Yes, my brother. These problems may occur especially on this podium you can download this file and add it normally. You can login to Google and look for a way to work out and there are some expert brothers on this forum you can contact them and take advantage of more

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    for ubuntu if you are using plateform and facing issue then use another way, use web trader that is best really you can login quickly and can trade easily, you can use that thing and also can use save account and password after that no need to remember the password as well, so use web trader that is best for you in ubuntu

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    for ubuntu if you are using plateform and facing issue then use another way, use web trader that is best really you can login quickly and can trade easily, you can use that thing and also can use save account and password after that no need to remember the password as well, so use web trader that is best for you in ubuntu
    whenever we want to install any software which ubuntu is not the suitable operating system, we need to install specific application first in order to install a different os type of software. i think the problem will be solved here and we will not get any notification which tell us that the process of installation is failed due to server is asking us about login and password for proxy.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast