Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: [installation problem]meta trade on Ubuntu ... ask me proxy

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0

[installation problem]meta trade on Ubuntu ... ask me proxy

hello,
    i have a problem wit the .exe file of roboforex installation platform .
    i have ubuntu and i have wine on it, and i have a mt4 that work on ubuntu, fot this platform i only copied the mt4 folder from a windows installation.
    now i want to install the roboforex mt4 platform but when i start the install program (click on roboforex setup.exe ) he ask me a proxy login paswoord

what kind of info i have to put the info about my account and the proxy????

thanks for info

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 36
    Given: 41
    you must check your operating system that which version of window you can used sometimes software do not support your windows system and you need to update your PC than you can face such type of problems and if you have a bad signals of internet than you can see this type of statement first check out it if you have no problem with this than you should try to install it from another websites.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by mao View Post
    you must check your operating system that which version of window you can used sometimes software do not support your windows system and you need to update your PC than you can face such type of problems and if you have a bad signals of internet than you can see this type of statement first check out it if you have no problem with this than you should try to install it from another websites.
    the only problem is the choice of operating system. some people really like complicated things and difficult like this ubuntu. actually this happens not just when installing the platform on ubuntu os but also with windows too. I think the problem lies on internet provider which limit the connection on several ip or you just don't receive enough signal to process your request. everything should be fine if we have good internet connection when downloading and installing the mt4.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Sorry dear friend, i have not encounter this kind of problem before and so i do not know much about it and therefore i have no answer to give for this but i am very sure that fellows in the forum who have encountered this kind of problem in the past will give you the answer you need from their past experience on this.but if you do not get the right and correct answer at the end of the day, then you can contact the support or the admin and they will look into your case and get it fixed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    If it ask for proxy you should contact your broker for the proxy, I don't have much experience with Ubuntu Linux operating system and how to install app on this Os but you should contact your broker for the proxy to install the app but if there is no such I suggest you to switch to windows operating system.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    ubuntu is a good operating system and widely used by the traders around the world, and so the traders that use it can help you to know how to install the platform on your computer and let you to know the steps required for this, just try to search the web also as you may find good informations that help you to know how to use the platform with this operating system.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    ubuntu is a good operating system and maybe lighter than windows and so i expect that the platform will work well with it, and so it needs someone has ubuntu and tell you what you should do or ask the customer support and tell them about your problem and they will find solution to your problem and tell you about the right steps to do and then the meta trader will work well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    I think the best operating system is windows because you can install any application on it easily without facing any kind of issue, I have been trading on windows for a very long time and mt4 haven't run into any kind of issues, I suggest that we all use windows or IOS for trading for a better trading performance.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    i've faced this trouble often times, and that i have to inform you that it's far never the fault of the dealer, neither is it the fault of the mt4 buying and selling platform or its author, but the fault of the machine you are the usage of. that is in particular normally going on with the recent versions of the windows OS, and that i think they should put that during attention.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    the platform may work faster with Ubuntu because it is lighter system than windows and the trader will work better and faster with it here are some expert brothers on this forum you can contact them and take advantage of more we will not get any notification which tell us that the process of installation is failed due to server is asking us about login and password for proxy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    you got your answer directly from the team you arose a question and many off us got to know about this thing and now you can easily install your mt4 on your laptop many other traders going through this problem also got the information and the site directly from the team and good thing is that it is authentic.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast