mt4 for mobile device
Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 for mobile device

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

Question mt4 for mobile device

Now we can trade whether we are because now every broker giving opportunity to trade in mobile device. We can download platform for our smartphone and trade on the way.
    But some broker don't have mt4 for windows os, so I can not trade in mobile.

Now, just mobile app from broker site will works or we can download from other website and login my roboforex trading account ?
    Anybody know about that ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Don't know what you want to say friend because almost all broker provide mt4 terminal facility for your windows and smart phone both. I could be wrong too because I don't have much experience of other brokers, but as far I know about robo forex broker you will get everything like mobile trading, pc trading, even you can do trade in apple iphone too. Along with it you can do trade in many trading platforms such are c trader, mt5, mt4,etc. They have web trader terminal too now

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    as Khimi234, said above, almost brokers offer mt4 for windows and also smartphone for trading forex, and of course there is a different each others, i prefer to trade with computer than smartphone, and although i knew that mobile will make us easy to trade everywhere want it, now i am trying to find the information to set mt4 with linux, hi mate, Khimi234, do you have an idea about it ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yeah that's very true folks, almost all broker's provide mt4 trading facility to windows version, even they have c trader, mt5, nina trader and many more trading platforms for trading. We can ECN accounts too almost in all broker, trading with mobile is very easy with any kind of broker but I don't use that much for trading. As you are saying mate computer version is good, but if there is any emergency that time mobile trading could be a better option for us.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    I am not very old client of robo forex broker, I am a new trader in forex market I have only completed around to two year's in this market, and I have done starting with robo forex broker and forum. As far I know robo forex providing mt4 service for many kinds of mobile phone, I have an android mobile device to use mt4 application, I think you can use android device becuase I am using it and its working for me without any problem.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    Now we can trade whether we are because now every broker giving opportunity to trade in mobile device. We can download platform for our smartphone and trade on the way.
    But some broker don't have mt4 for windows os, so I can not trade in mobile.

Now, just mobile app from broker site will works or we can download from other website and login my roboforex trading account ?
    Anybody know about that ?
    Dear friend as said by my mate all brokers now a days provide meta trader 4 platform to trade. You can easily get it from their website. And something which I guess you are trying to day about the meta trade 4 app for windows phone right? Yes dear yet we don't have meta trade 4 for windows phone user as I myself is windows phone user. But hope to get it soon.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    I was so happy when I realized that the forex market could be accessed through the mobile device, it was a great achievement by then, because it helped me to do my little analysis and modify my trading as well. But, lots of adjustment and upgrading are needed in the mobile versions, it is too simple and it is not giving a professional analysis like the computer version.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Android mobile platform is very suitable for trading forex, many of the higher quality mobile phone have mt4 though i haven't tried many of them except from android mobile platform, this platform work very well and is suitable for everyone both newbies and pro traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhagatfx View Post
    Dear friend as said by my mate all brokers now a days provide meta trader 4 platform to trade. You can easily get it from their website. And something which I guess you are trying to day about the meta trade 4 app for windows phone right? Yes dear yet we don't have meta trade 4 for windows phone user as I myself is windows phone user. But hope to get it soon.
    You can use meta trader 4 terminal in phone but I think its possible only in Android mobile and Iphone only, I don't have any idea about the windows mt4 sir. But now days its not very tough or impossible to buy any android mobile phone in the market, you can visit to any mobile shope and you will easiiy able to buy and android mobile for $50 only. But this is really great ahievement that now we can do trade from anywhere from our phone too same like our computer. Its a very good flexible option for trading called mobile trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Android mobile platform is very suitable for trading forex, many of the higher quality mobile phone have mt4 though i haven't tried many of them except from android mobile platform, this platform work very well and is suitable for everyone both newbies and pro traders.
    Well, the android is the best I have seen among the mobile mt4 trading platform, it is clear, plain and simple. But the issue I have with it is the upgrade they still have to make. Traders should be able to have different windows for their trading pair with preferred indicator loaded on each of them. Also, a preferred pairs should not be disappearing the way it is presently after loading it and exiting the platform.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 45 1234511 ... LastLast