mt4 for mobile device - Page 6
Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 for mobile device

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

Question mt4 for mobile device

Now we can trade whether we are because now every broker giving opportunity to trade in mobile device. We can download platform for our smartphone and trade on the way.
    But some broker don't have mt4 for windows os, so I can not trade in mobile.

Now, just mobile app from broker site will works or we can download from other website and login my roboforex trading account ?
    Anybody know about that ?

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 13
    Roboforex have web terminal, pc terminal mt 4 platform and also have mobile mt4 version. I download and install this week roboforex meta trader 4 mobile version in which we can login with help of our email and password. I think in future peoples like only mobile trading because that is much easy for us work on mobile every where in this world.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 20
    Yeah now almost every one is gives its trader to get mobile trading opportunity. Mobile terminal is really good for traders because we cannot bring our laptop or PC to any place but we can bring our mobile phones every where in this world. Where we can easily do work on trading with help of our mobile phone and meta trader 4 mobile terminal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 13
    It was also a good news for me when i listen that we make trade with the using of mobile device , we trade all mt4 broker in device and if a broker have different platform then it is impossible to work in mt4 platform .from time i use trade through device my profit also increase and i face less risk .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by rizk View Post
    It was also a good news for me when i listen that we make trade with the using of mobile device , we trade all mt4 broker in device and if a broker have different platform then it is impossible to work in mt4 platform .from time i use trade through device my profit also increase and i face less risk .
    It is good news for all, because when I started the trading of this market, it was never easy to carry the computer all about, and you might just want to know the status of your trade or just monitor and modify some parameters, but since you were not there at that time, things might went wrong. It is a good thing to have the mobile versions now.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 21
    mt 4 is a good platform for use in our mobile phones but Unfortunately i cannot use in in my trading because I have a windows mobile which is not suitable any version of meta trader 4 or 5 but if we have Android mobile phones then trading is very easy and simple for us. we can easily use mt4 on our Android phones in trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by syedn View Post
    mt 4 is a good platform for use in our mobile phones but Unfortunately i cannot use in in my trading because I have a windows mobile which is not suitable any version of meta trader 4 or 5 but if we have Android mobile phones then trading is very easy and simple for us. we can easily use mt4 on our Android phones in trading.
    As a trader, when you have the window mobile, you are better off than using the android or the rest. And the reason why traders will use the windows mainly is the fact that the window versions has lots of great trading software that traders might want to be using, and that will help traders better than using the android that its own is scare.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    As a trader, when you have the window mobile, you are better off than using the android or the rest. And the reason why traders will use the windows mainly is the fact that the window versions has lots of great trading software that traders might want to be using, and that will help traders better than using the android that its own is scare.
    Trading mobile will be good because sometimes we just are too busy and can't watch the market at all. In that regards, we can use mobile to help us to trade actually and make some profit in here. Many traders that lacks the knowledge like to trade mobile too much. But i suggest we should only did it when we are forced.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    trading with mobile device makes trading more easier for the traders that can not reach their computers all time, the trader needs to watch his trading always to know how to manage his trades and so mobile will let the trader to watch his trades always and decide if he continue opening of it or not and close it or not anytime he wants.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    i have some experience of mt4 mobile version its good and we can use it every where easily to trade by using mobile Internet .but its provide simple and to the point feature for trading a experienced person can use it more better among new and beginner,PC allows us more features to analyzing trading trend and for profitable trade.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Trading mobile will be good because sometimes we just are too busy and can't watch the market at all. In that regards, we can use mobile to help us to trade actually and make some profit in here. Many traders that lacks the knowledge like to trade mobile too much. But i suggest we should only did it when we are forced.
    I have being swing the mobile trading platforms since about 7 years ago now, and i could say that it is a good innovation in the market. But i will like to say as well that it is having its own disadvantage, just as it has its own benefits as well. But in all, we should make sure that it is mainly for monitoring means, not a standard trading.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 45 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast