mt4 for mobile device - Page 44
Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast

Thread: mt4 for mobile device

Trader
    meta trader 4 for mobile is a good option for trading always because the trader can be able to be in contact with the market every minute and so the trader can manage his trades always and try to find new positions for trading and making of more and more money, the trader can trade with mobile platform each time he wants.

Smart phone mt4 terminal are best and good for everyone to follow the market for getting everyday good profit or loss from it. It very useful and reliable trading method to analysis the market and good planning and hardworking are very important thing otherwise you should develop successful strategy on market with the help of this trading terminal.

I love the mobile version of metatrader. I started with mobile long before I delved into the pc version.
    Using the mobile version affords me the opportunity to trade conveniently and faster.
    Yes it has limited indicators and features but then all I need is present in the mobile version which is the simple moving average and the parabolic Sar.

Mobile MetaTrader 4 is a good trading platform that we can use on all mobile phones, this terminal gives access to our Forex trading, where I love the very best thing about this trading platform and it is very easy to trade on it, at any time, this trading platform is easily available. Although the desktop platform still works better than mobile.

Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    Mobile MetaTrader 4 is a good trading platform that we can use on all mobile phones, this terminal gives access to our Forex trading, where I love the very best thing about this trading platform and it is very easy to trade on it, at any time, this trading platform is easily available. Although the desktop platform still works better than mobile.
    Mt4 platform is good, it is working as the perfect trading platform in whom forex traders can do all what is needed of them through it, except some few functions who the trading platform can not fit in. But those functions it can not perform will be performed by its counterpart on the computer version. Forex traders should know that it is a good opportunity to have the mt4 for mobile, it makes trader to trade conveniently at anywhere.

well mt4 has given this opportunity from a long time as this is the best platform for trading as far as i know because it has the best features and the best platform for trading,one other thing that this has given is that you can use it on your phone for users who cant use their lappy for all day so they can trade through their phone but the mobile version has less features so it can only be use for simple traders with less features.

it is nice there is also an android mt4 feature because it can trade anywhere but if in my own opinion there are still incomplete features that are in mt4 android then that's if for me alone I still like to use mt4 windows especially if I'm in trading using custom indicator help It can't be installed on Android MT4

Trader
    The mt4 for mobile devices are working well for trader and it makes trading more easier for trader, the best we can do to have it work well with us is that we follow the guide from the broker, we should download from the website to make sure we are not facing issues later, the software is working well on phone and had not been posing any problem for trader.

Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    The mt4 for mobile devices are working well for trader and it makes trading more easier for trader, the best we can do to have it work well with us is that we follow the guide from the broker, we should download from the website to make sure we are not facing issues later, the software is working well on phone and had not been posing any problem for trader.
    I know that the mt4 for mobile are working well, but i know that forex traders will only be doing little analysis on it. The analysis in the detailed form can only be done on the mt4 of the computer type, that is what i know that forex traders could do their professional analysis with. The only main advantage of the mobile platform is that the trader will be able to carry it to anywhere they are going to, it is convenient in that way.

Trader
    Mt4 on a mobile phone works well in some cases it works for the best because it makes it really great for one to be mobile and so we have to work and be well informed to run the market well in certain values that we work with a trader knows when to work as hard and prove we are all doing the right thing in trading forex.

Page 44 of 45 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445 LastLast