mt4 for mobile device - Page 43
Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast

Thread: mt4 for mobile device

The mobile device is very portal and will allow us to trade anywhere that's why I so much love the mobile version, this platform make trading easy for any forex trader, we have both the meta trader 4 and meta trader 5 we can install any one and start trading with our mobile phone but to make a better analysis we need our pc or laptop to do that most of the time.

Trader
    We can use meta trader 4 platform now with ou mobile phones and its good to use now trading on cell phones because we have access 24 hours on our cell phones and with help of phones we can see all time market and when we will get a good opportunity then we can enter and exit from a trade on time and their success become really easy for them.

Metal trader platform are available on every mobile phone, you can download the platform and start trading with your mobile phone as well, mobile is a good alternative method of trading this will help us to trade forex anywhere we like, though the best trading platform remain the desktop platform because it have all the features we need for a successful trading.

Meta trader 4 on mobile is a good trading platform that we can use across all mobile phones, this terminal give us the access to trade forex anywhere that's the best thing i like so much about this trading platform, and it's also very simple to trade with, beginners can make use of this trading platform easily anytime, though desktop platform still work better than that of the mobile.

Banned
    This is good to use mt4 platform now these days because mobile is help us to online all the day on forex market. Mobile trading is give us good opportunities to enter and exit from a trade on time and to follow the market trend with good planning traders will get easy success on this business. I also like to work with mobile because mobile is make easy for us to access on this market.

I think that trading on the ,mt4 platform using the phone is a very good achivement on the world of the trading . i see that the way in which we trade using the mobile is very good and effective and willing to help us to follow the prices for the trades we have every hour . and can manage all of our trades specially when we are at work .

Banned
    When i have go to out of city for working and visit then i have always use smart phone mt4 terminal for making strong and try to increase daily basic good profit or loss from it. It could not provides all type of trading tool and indicator to analysis the market for making strategy but sometime help us to get successful strategy on market.

Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    When i have go to out of city for working and visit then i have always use smart phone mt4 terminal for making strong and try to increase daily basic good profit or loss from it. It could not provides all type of trading tool and indicator to analysis the market for making strategy but sometime help us to get successful strategy on market.
    What has just happened to you is one of the good functions of the MT4 terminal on mobile device, you can carry it to anywhere you want to go, it is not big like that of the computer version, this is making it convenient for traders to use. If we will likewise say that truth, we can not make the perfect analysis which we can make on the computer on the mobile MT4, there is still many things that is lacking on that mobile terminal. I can not make trendline analysis on it, that is the most painful of them all.

I see mobile devices trading as a good option for traders to participate in the market at anytime and anywhere he/she when there is no availability of laptop or system. A lot of traders neglect the use of mobile devices trading in the mind that it's lacks some features that will make our analysis more successful to achieve success in the market.

i think roboforex no problem to trading using android. u have traded on any place with smartphone. but i dont know if u register any broker.

Page 43 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3339404142434445 LastLast