mt4 for mobile device - Page 42
Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445 LastLast

Thread: mt4 for mobile device

Banned
    yes you can work through the mobile phones or tablets and connect with every broker,it helps a lot fore those who are part time user of pc or lappy like office workers,students or travelers or but it have less features so it needs much upgrades to make it better in use as compared to the pc version.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zuhaib View Post
    yes you can work through the mobile phones or tablets and connect with every broker,it helps a lot fore those who are part time user of pc or lappy like office workers,students or travelers or but it have less features so it needs much upgrades to make it better in use as compared to the pc version.
    Yes, we can use smart phone terminal is tablets and make good trading strategy and get successfully trade. But for tablets i think mt4 terminal is best because it can provides all type of trading for our trading strategy however we can easily trade and make good profit or loss from it in the forex market.

Trader
    Smart phone mt4 terminal is best for our trading business but we could not make best or powerful trading strategy for our trading business from smart phone terminal. But most of forex trader could not use it for trading he can always use desktop mt4 terminal for trading and always get successfully trade and make profit from it.

Banned
    well yes you can work through the mobile version but with the limited features and resources because there are less features in mobile version as compared to the pc version but sometimes it helps alot like wise if you are away from your lappy so you can work through your mobile but for the pro work you need the pc version.

Trader
    Meta trader 4 is good choice for trading on forex and now mostly traders are use it on their mobile phones. Now these days mobile phone trading is become famous and traders are use this mobile version on their mobiles and use mt4 on their mobiles for trading. Now its easy for us to access this market every time with help of our mobile phones.

A lot of traders use mt4 on their mobile phone because it's a more convenient way to trade forex, with the mobile terminal we can easily trade forex anywhere and this terminal is a lot simple to use compare to the desktop version, that's why a lot of traders this days prefer to be trading with mt4 on their mobile device.

Yeah, is a great opportunity that most all brokers has gives us the previlege to make use of mt4 mobile terminal and that is a good opportunity for us. For those of us that normally do some other works outside can have a good opportunity of keeping eye on the market with the help of their smart phones. However some people don't find themselves making use of mt4 mobile terminal due to some reason best known to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    A lot of traders use mt4 on their mobile phone because it's a more convenient way to trade forex, with the mobile terminal we can easily trade forex anywhere and this terminal is a lot simple to use compare to the desktop version, that's why a lot of traders this days prefer to be trading with mt4 on their mobile device.
    You are right, many traders are using the mobile version of the mt4 trading platform, but the fact still remains that I cannot use the mt4 trading platform of mobile version alone, I cannot use this simply due to the inability of the mobile version to have the expert advisors, this is important for my trading analysis, because I use customs tools.

No matter what, to me mt4 mobile terminal still remains a version that most traders and beginners mostly use and understands easily to trade with. However the mobile version of mt4 seems to lacks some features that are mostly use by most traders, for the fact that mobile versions of the mt4 don't have some features like experts advisors or custom indicators does not really mean that is not working perfectly, it's does works perfectly.

I love the mobile version of the meta trader because of its portability..
    Personally, when I began trading Forex I didn't know about the PC version or web trader. My core trading activities have been centered around the mobile version.
    It presents ease, simplicity, efficiency and portability.
    People may say that not all indicators and trading tools are present but I'm pretty much comfortable with what the mobile platform has to offer.

Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 323839404142434445 LastLast