mt4 for mobile device - Page 3
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: mt4 for mobile device

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

Question mt4 for mobile device

Now we can trade whether we are because now every broker giving opportunity to trade in mobile device. We can download platform for our smartphone and trade on the way.
    But some broker don't have mt4 for windows os, so I can not trade in mobile.

Now, just mobile app from broker site will works or we can download from other website and login my roboforex trading account ?
    Anybody know about that ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    This is not a news anymore, traders that are working in the market will know that they have developed this program for about a decade now, and it is a good thing for traders to use it, but in addition to the use of the computer trading platforms. This is because there are many analysis you will not be able to handle with that of the mobile.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    mt4 for mobile devices is best, you are right we can trade at any place where we do not have laptop, we can use cell phone for trading and also we can use indicators now on cell phone, now a days smartphones are too much fast and we can easily make analysis on cell phone also, we can search news and can trade easily

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    it is good to use meta trader 4 on the mobile as this will make trading possibile anywhere for the trader and does not need a computer for trading, but the mobile version is limited and not like that of the computer as the trader can not be able to add custom indicators to it or templates for his strategy but still good application for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Meta trader for mobile work smoothly and it is good to have this install on our mobile if we want to trade in the forex market at all time, we are human being we don't stay in one place for a long time, we all normally do work out and go place of work as well, if we want to stay on track on our trade we need to install meta trader on our mobile because our mobile go anywhere we go as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    Meta trader for mobile work smoothly and it is good to have this install on our mobile if we want to trade in the forex market at all time, we are human being we don't stay in one place for a long time, we all normally do work out and go place of work as well, if we want to stay on track on our trade we need to install meta trader on our mobile because our mobile go anywhere we go as well.
    I know this mobile trading platform very well, it is so simple, but it is so little in making the correct trading analysis for the trader too, i do not really like to do the qualitative trading analysis with this, i will prefer to switch to the platform on the computer to do the satisfactorily trading analysis and decisions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 23
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    I know this mobile trading platform very well, it is so simple, but it is so little in making the correct trading analysis for the trader too, i do not really like to do the qualitative trading analysis with this, i will prefer to switch to the platform on the computer to do the satisfactorily trading analysis and decisions.
    of course mate, better to use metatrader on PC than mobile, we can make good analysis because the display or screen is larger, we can use or choose our own indicators too, and then make fast execution. but if want to go somewhere, we can use metatrader for mobile then we can follow the market situations time by time

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    There are so many benefits of using mt4 terminal on pc rather than the mobile, if we have to become professional and have to become a good decision maker then we have to work with larger screen, more indicator's, and more tools. Even to judge the price action we have to work with mt4 terminal for pc. Mobile trading is only suitable for those who just watch to check the situation of their trades. We can do trade in mobile but output could be lower due to less features.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 495
    Yes when there is a powercut for the whole then we can't use the pc for a long run especially when we don't have a battery back up and that case our mobile trading option can works nicely for us, as far I know robo forex broker don't have the option of ninja trader trading terminal for trader's, most of trader's are using mt4 in forex. We can choose more other options with robo forex those are c trader, mt5, etc.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    You hardly can find any forex broker now that does not have a mobile trading platform. This is the era of new innovations in forex trading and everybody is ready to ride with the trend of things. In 2006 that I started trading , I did not know anything about mobile trading but now , it is the order of the day and this has really made trading very simple than what it used to be in the past

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    you just simply download it for free and this is the platform simple for mobile and you can use it to trade anywhere and anytime without being connected with a cable, but for the software this one weakness is not complete as the MT4 for pc and laptop.. and you cannot install you indicator on this software..

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast