mt4 for mobile device - Page 2
Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 441

Thread: mt4 for mobile device

  1. #1
    Trader jamey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    813
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

    Question mt4 for mobile device

    Now we can trade whether we are because now every broker giving opportunity to trade in mobile device. We can download platform for our smartphone and trade on the way.
    But some broker don't have mt4 for windows os, so I can not trade in mobile.

    Now, just mobile app from broker site will works or we can download from other website and login my roboforex trading account ?
    Anybody know about that ?

    Not allowed!

  2. #11
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, the android is the best I have seen among the mobile mt4 trading platform, it is clear, plain and simple. But the issue I have with it is the upgrade they still have to make. Traders should be able to have different windows for their trading pair with preferred indicator loaded on each of them. Also, a preferred pairs should not be disappearing the way it is presently after loading it and exiting the platform.
    Yeah that's why computer mt4 application is still best because that can give you more better features and advantage rather than then android mobile mt4 application, mobile trading is not good for new trader's but there is no doubt in it that this can be use as an extra mt4 terminal, some time if you are not present on your pc then that time mobile mt4 could be a good choice for trader.

    Not allowed!

  3. #12
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    8,530
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Earnperfect View Post
    Yeah that's why computer mt4 application is still best because that can give you more better features and advantage rather than then android mobile mt4 application, mobile trading is not good for new trader's but there is no doubt in it that this can be use as an extra mt4 terminal, some time if you are not present on your pc then that time mobile mt4 could be a good choice for trader.
    It is best with the computer strategy, that is what i have known since i had set mt eyes on the mobile platform of the mt4. Traders should know that it is by the professional work though, but sometimes you might wnat to do the little monitoring of the market, that is where the mobile trading will help traders, that is why it is portable and handy to use.

    Not allowed!

  4. #13
    Trader layigold's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    10,145
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Almost all mt4 brokers have mobile mt4 especially on android devices and that is a new development in forex trading industry compared to what the situation used to be in the year 2006 when I started my forex trading career. Nowadays, you can access the market even while on the move and this has really brought the market to our fingertip . The use of my android phone has really made monitoring of my open positions very easy for me to handle

    Not allowed!

  5. #14
    Trader
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,488
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    Mt4 on a mobile phone works well in some cases it works for the best because it makes it really great for one to be mobile and so wehave to work and be well informed to run the market well in certain values that we work with a trader knows when to work as hard and prove we are all doing the right thing in trading forex

    Not allowed!

  6. #15
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    4,919
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    Its good to see that robo forex broker providing good support for android mobile phone users they can use mt4 terminal direct now in their android mobile phones, Android mobiles phones are very cheaper compare to other brand and I am very happy that we can do trade with our android smart phones in forex market. I only use mobile trading some time most of time I work upon my pc and laptop.

    Not allowed!

  7. #16
    Trader Azis Muslim's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    5,514
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Now you can trade in WebTrader if you don't want to download and install the mt4 trading platform software for your mobile device, especially for android and tablet pc. Take my first suggestion for fastest way to trade but if you have sometime you can also download the software and install it directly. If you have a time, check the website of RoboForex. Now they got everything what traders looking for, whether it's trading platform or trading analysis.

    Not allowed!

  8. #17
    Trader shambca7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    2,072
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 71
    Given: 139
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Now you can trade in WebTrader if you don't want to download and install the mt4 trading platform software for your mobile device, especially for android and tablet pc. Take my first suggestion for fastest way to trade but if you have sometime you can also download the software and install it directly. If you have a time, check the website of RoboForex. Now they got everything what traders looking for, whether it's trading platform or trading analysis.
    This is a good information provided by you sir personally I don't use mobile trading but in near future I will start it and will start with web trader I am very thankful to robo forex broker for that because they have so many trading facilities for their clients. Right now I am busy with mt4 trading but mobile trading is also a greatest innovation in this forex industry.

    Not allowed!

  9. #18
    Trader
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    36
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Windows mobile OS supported MT4 is no more official developed by MetaQuotes Software Corp (the maker of MT4) however there is mt4 for MS Windows Mobile operating system. This is an operating system for Windows mobile devices issued prior to 2010. Development in MT4 software have very much advanced since then, on Android versions now we can spot trendlines, Fib levels almost all indicators are available on both Android version as well as I OS versions, the betterment would to use a Android device because they are very cheap plus you get all trading options.

    Not allowed!

  10. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    6,993
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvertee View Post
    It is best with the computer strategy, that is what i have known since i had set mt eyes on the mobile platform of the mt4. Traders should know that it is by the professional work though, but sometimes you might wnat to do the little monitoring of the market, that is where the mobile trading will help traders, that is why it is portable and handy to use.
    Trading with mobile would be only important if you have working with your computer trading as your first choice. Trading with mobile but ignoring computer trading will create problems forex trading because only mobile trading will not be enough to enhance our trading experience and knowledge in forex. Mobile trading come with limited feature so to become professional we have to use computer trading much than mobile.

    Not allowed!

  11. #20
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    1,963
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    A mobile phone mt4 is really great and shows how good we are all as traders we have to pull together work of a forex trader and better forms of choices we work with we are all always better of trading forex with the best of everything when we have something to do we work with better proffetional choices

    Not allowed!

Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •