Someone tell me the truth. - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Someone tell me the truth.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

Question Someone tell me the truth.

I don't trade binary yet, but try little bit in demo account.
    I think we need same knowledge and experience for trade both in binary or forex. Because market is same.

I wants to know that, is the binary trade execute by the intern bank directly or just we trade with broker. What is the benefit of broker, just our lost money or have any spread as like forex ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 9
    I think this trading is no good and not safe because there is no stop loss order or any thing like this so you may loss all your account so fast so I prefer to trade Forex only and I like it so much .also you can trade stocks or futures or any market but i think Forex is more profitable and more safe so i like Forex so much .

Not allowed!
    Last edited by mohamed reda; 06-25-2016 at 07:49 PM.

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by mohamed reda View Post
    I think this trading is no good and not safe because there is no stop loss order or any thing like this so you may loss all your account so fast so I prefer to trade Forex only and I like it so much .also you can trade stocks or futures or any market but i think Forex is more profitable and more safe so i like Forex so much .
    Binary trading is safe, the only thing which is not safe to predict is the 60secs trading this is the unsafe trading method, but if you trade the other time frame of course there is assurance for you to make good money but that's if you understand the business and have a good knowledge and skill, but for the 60secs trading it too risky and unsafe for trading because it likely to give you loss always.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 116
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by pranto1971 View Post
    Actually forex trading and binary trading system is same but the different is that in binary options we need to put a bet the market goes up or down. if you confarm that markets can go down you put down and declared the amount of the bet if you won the bet you will get 90% back in your account that is the total of binary options for me.
    Yes the market consist of betting about the market price in binary though with forex knowledge, you could possibly do well in it. Any experience trader who understand forex can trade binary too in a profitable means. Binary option allows you to make money by staking on the market price and so it's necessary that before you trade it, you must demo trade and come up with a good strategy that will give you consistent means of earning from it.

Not allowed!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456