Someone tell me the truth.
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Someone tell me the truth.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

Question Someone tell me the truth.

I don't trade binary yet, but try little bit in demo account.
    I think we need same knowledge and experience for trade both in binary or forex. Because market is same.

I wants to know that, is the binary trade execute by the intern bank directly or just we trade with broker. What is the benefit of broker, just our lost money or have any spread as like forex ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I think there are many expert trader who trade in binary. So I hope that somebody must reply me soon. I have no proper knowledge about binary trading, I have join this forum must for learning purpose. So expert traders should be more helpful. I think that binary trade is more profitable that forex trade and also low risky, am I right ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,206
    Given: 431
    Hi
    here are instruction for creating demo account;
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...binary-options

here are further information about binary options ;
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/5...binary-options

p.s; if you have more questions or already got about binary options do let me know i need to move this thread to a appropriate section.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Thank you sir for your great information. I have learn something about binary trading but as I am so new trader I need to know more and discuss with others expert trader also. So if you move this thread to a appropriate section then I will be grateful for you. Thank you in advance.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Sorry for seeing this late sir. Let me start by telling you that binary option is a betting market, it is generally referred to as "betting on the financial market". You will either pick the PUT or CALL at your convenience with the interval you know the market would do the betted side. In this regard, the binary option is riskier than forex trading and the timing of your bet is very important in binary option. Yet, the binary option could give more money than the forex trading itself. However, I read that most brokers are internally dealing their binary option (Market maker), while the risk of some few brokers are being channeled to their traditional liquidity provider. If you trade with robooption (Binary option of roboforex company), you would enjoy the benefits of working along with their liquidity provider and your withdrawals would be automatic. Best of luck sir!

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 64
    Given: 30
    I think that the trading binary options may be so hard and difficult for all of us . and we can use all our points of learning to compare the trading and the using of the binary options . so all of us can find the Forex trading is better than the binary options

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    someday i guess those to becomes so popular that there so many cloud service with the offers to help trader on working of the manage with the binary as running of the automated system with the use of robot to create of customs of investment schemes that those to requires of the good preparedness on entering stages of moderation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Thank you for your informative reply. That mean in the binary we trade with just broker or deal with them, there is no intern bank spread. If we loss then broker will profit and if we profit then broker gives us money? Is any broker gives opportunity to trade with directly with intern bank?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that the trading binary options may be so hard and difficult for all of us . and we can use all our points of learning to compare the trading and the using of the binary options . so all of us can find the Forex trading is better than the binary options
    Is that really hard to trade in binary? But I have heard that binary is much profitable than forex trade. And somebody made huge profit within some day. I have no idea it is true or false.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    Well, what I have noticed about binary option is the approach the trader is using in working with it. It is not really difficult when your trading approach is proven true. What really matters is how you are making sure that your analysis could work well till the time you choose lapse. This is why I advice traders to be well calm while analyzing binary option and choose a daily trading approach.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the customs is that those with the movesment of price chart as trader to works of decision as exchanging requests with the fixed on rate as leaving with the wider on options with the manage focusing the attribution running with the order submission on moderating market.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast