Someone tell me the truth. - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Someone tell me the truth.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

Question Someone tell me the truth.

I don't trade binary yet, but try little bit in demo account.
    I think we need same knowledge and experience for trade both in binary or forex. Because market is same.

I wants to know that, is the binary trade execute by the intern bank directly or just we trade with broker. What is the benefit of broker, just our lost money or have any spread as like forex ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    well personally i think that there is a big relation between what's happening in the forex market and what's happening in the binary option , the major problem in the binary option that you need to decide when to enter , it's about the correct place to open your deal because after that you will get either and up movement or down .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    I don't think that we deal with interbank markets on binary option trading, how we deal with the interbank market while the profit and loss that we get are not in accordance with the price data?

For example, you choose to call on 1.8900 and then the price rises to 1.9000 , what amount the profit that you get? How if the price rises to 1.9500? Or rises to 2.000? What amount the profit that you get? You just will get around 80% profit from your bet. I think It is not the form of trading business. Our money and orders are not enter to the interbank market.

It just my personal opinion.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    to my understanding the interbank does not have a direct maniputlation to the market however what ever they do is sometimes a reflection of what they interprete from the same script of chart that we use .i stand to be corrected and thus i always admonish fellow traders to get down to discretionary trading based on a system that you have personally tested for a long period of time as same strategies used in forex are the same used in options trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by hosny55 View Post
    I think that the trading binary options may be so hard and difficult for all of us . and we can use all our points of learning to compare the trading and the using of the binary options . so all of us can find the Forex trading is better than the binary options
    Actually binary option is also a good way of trading but we need experience in this market too, this is not a easy money making market for anyone. I don't want to do argue about it, we all have our own view about it and we should respect that. I think its also depend upon our knowledge that we will win or not here, soon I will open a binary option account with robo forex, I also want to try this for one time at least.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    DOnt trade the binary options. It is very much difficult than the forex trading i mean the normal forex trading. The odds are much more less and your risk will always be more than the reward. So never ever try it and if you want to learn it than no problem you can learn it but dont ever do it and never ever trade in the forex market with binary options which is very much dangerous to your account and you will lose money.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Le Moi View Post
    well personally i think that there is a big relation between what's happening in the forex market and what's happening in the binary option , the major problem in the binary option that you need to decide when to enter , it's about the correct place to open your deal because after that you will get either and up movement or down .
    Of course, there are big correlations between them, and I would like you to know that if there is no traditional financial market trading, there will never be a binary option trading. This is because the binary option is only a mere betting on the financial market, and I so much believe that there is no liquidity in it, this makes a great different between it and traditional financial market trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 8
    The binary option is just like the forex trading business, but most time this business is more confusing than the forex market, I still think that forex itself is far better than binary option.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    The binary option is just like the forex trading business, but most time this business is more confusing than the forex market, I still think that forex itself is far better than binary option.
    Hm, if it is the movement of the market then it might be true but if you are talking about the trading result then it will certainly different. As for the result, surely forex have higher potential in here because you can earn big with small deposit. But binary option wins regarding the guarantee. Such as you might not loss everything when you make a mistake in here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the offers with the finance business to work with the binary option investment gives with the chance as trader gains on return with the manage on applying use of system and the risks management theory on leaving with the good ways on entering with the less on risks to work of secure with the trading projects on nuancing the moderation on deliverance from the finance world of the business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sekiryutei View Post
    Hm, if it is the movement of the market then it might be true but if you are talking about the trading result then it will certainly different. As for the result, surely forex have higher potential in here because you can earn big with small deposit. But binary option wins regarding the guarantee. Such as you might not loss everything when you make a mistake in here.
    It is better to look at it in the manner of knowing the way to trade the binary option as it plays. Traders do not have guaranty in anything near the financial market, they are all risky, and you can lose all your money. And no matter the amount you have when there is an accurate plan for you, you can use this to make whatever amount you want from this option trading.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast