Someone tell me the truth. - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Someone tell me the truth.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

Question Someone tell me the truth.

I don't trade binary yet, but try little bit in demo account.
    I think we need same knowledge and experience for trade both in binary or forex. Because market is same.

I wants to know that, is the binary trade execute by the intern bank directly or just we trade with broker. What is the benefit of broker, just our lost money or have any spread as like forex ?

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    I think binary is hard for whom who don't expert in forex market. Forex chart and binary chart is same, so if you can analysis forex chart then also can be binary. And good analysis is the part of successful trade. If you can not understand the market then you have to trade blindly and all will go to your luck, loss or profit. Am I right ?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by jamey View Post
    I think binary is hard for whom who don't expert in forex market. Forex chart and binary chart is same, so if you can analysis forex chart then also can be binary. And good analysis is the part of successful trade. If you can not understand the market then you have to trade blindly and all will go to your luck, loss or profit. Am I right ?
    Of course, the binary option would surely be hard for the traders that do not know forex trading very well. After all, it is the idea of the traditional forex trading that the binary option is trading from. So, I would advice any trader that wants to take the full advantage of binary option to first learn and fully understands forex trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 2
    I don't trade binary yet, but try little bit in demo account.
    I think we need same knowledge and experience for trade both in binary or forex. Because market is same.
    Your thinking is right.

I wants to know that, is the binary trade execute by the intern bank directly or just we trade with broker. What is the benefit of broker, just our lost money or have any spread as like forex ?
    I think we will trade with each other via RoboOption. RoboOption gets money via % of our trade.
    Like 15 minute Expired EUR/USD trade payout is 80%, RoboOption get 20%.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    I have been trading binary options for 4 years. And I have won many options in real account but I must tell that binary option is harder than normal forex trading. You may find you are in winning position in 95% times but you can lose your option in last few seconds or minutes. And better results are found for long term invest. So be careful when you trade binary. And keep your money management going as well here.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Binary is so much profitable than normal forex trade. Broker gives us chance to win up to 85% of investment per trade. So binary is getting so popular day by day. Binary discovered in may be 1997, at first it was not popular but now so popular.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 188
    Given: 204
    Binary is so much profitable than normal forex trade. Broker gives us chance to win up to 85% of investment per trade. So binary is getting so popular day by day. Binary discovered in may be 1997, at first it was not popular but now so popular.
    Yes, binary trading is getting popular but traders can't deny the risk part more in binary. It is getting more popular after CHF history. You know you will find many trader who will hold a trade for few days to get few pips profit but in binary you can't do it once option is placed. Even your win position can turn to losing one as I said in my earlier post. Recently I am informed about 100% binary option with some brokers which is not too bad I think. May be after some time we will see the same with robooption.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by nkhan2810 View Post
    Yes, binary trading is getting popular but traders can't deny the risk part more in binary. It is getting more popular after CHF history. You know you will find many trader who will hold a trade for few days to get few pips profit but in binary you can't do it once option is placed. Even your win position can turn to losing one as I said in my earlier post. Recently I am informed about 100% binary option with some brokers which is not too bad I think. May be after some time we will see the same with robooption.
    Oh! you remind me a very bad day, the CHF day is a very bombing day in the market, and not only traders were affected, brokers were also affected on that day. Well, it is a good thing to trade binary option if you can absorb the risk in it, and the popularity of binary option has come to the light since about 3-5 years ago.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    i dont like to trade with binary option as it does not have a good win to loss ratio for say you bet with your 100 dollars that price of x will be higher the reward to the bet is 85 % of your bet so if you are right then you get 85 $ but if you are wrong then you will lose all your 100 $ which does not make sense to me

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I don't know much about binary options trading. But as I know it is like gambling you need to put a call and a fixed amount if your call goes right direction then you will get the double money but if your call goes wrong direction then you will lose that money. This trading system is totally gambling. I think forex trading is better than options trading. If you can trade on forex market then it will be better than options trading. So I think you should do Forex trading. You can get unlimited money from forex trading although the risk in forex trading is high other than options trading. Even so forex trading is better than options trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I believe there are lots of skilled investor that industry throughout binary. Well, i trust that a person have to solution us before long. I've got no right know-how about binary trading, I've got join this particular online community have to for finding out intent. Therefore skilled investors must be a lot more useful. I believe that binary industry can be a lot more worthwhile that foreign exchange trading and in addition minimal risky, 'm My partner and i correct?

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast