A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy. - Page 322
Page 322 of 324 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324 LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3236

Thread: A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy.

Today I am going to share a strategy with you all. This is very simple strategy but have more accuracy that many complex or paid strategy. Now many trader, they are not trader as well but they are business man and they have target newbie traders as well. They try to sell their strategy which is totally valueless.
    Whatever, the name of this strategy is macd crossover. I have got this strategy from my senior trader. And now I am sharing with you all.
    At first you have to take a fresh candlestick chart then attach macd default indicator which has installed on mt4 platform already. And also attach 200 ema indicator.See the picture: http://prntscr.com/847p1j

I think that's so easy, now look where to buy and where to sell.
    When the candle cross the 200 ema from down the line and close above the line and macd value must be zero then you should buy the market, look at the picture: http://prntscr.com/847rac . You have to buy the next candle after the cross candle.

Same as when any candle cross the 200 ema from above and close the downside and macd value is zero, you should enter the sell on next candle. Image here: http://prntscr.com/847ttx

Warning: Don't trade in ranging market, market must have a trend and macd value must have to be zero.
    You will get good results on H4 timeframe.
    Try this strategy in demo at least two months or use simulator on market history. I hope everybody enjoy this strategy. This strategy has good win ratio.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhishekwala View Post
    Expecting that our strategy can give us 90% accuracy is more or less like expecting a holy grail which dont exist in reality. However with the help of our analysis we should be in a position to have good accuracy levels like 60-70%. So we should know our work of trading, there all the charts and indicators for trading. We have to trade based on the actual price movement happening in the market and for that we need to do the work of analysis well.
    Too bad that's only happening to traders who lacks with many facts and logics in market as they haven't spend more time to get better experience in trading. That's why such traders are keep using their feeling to trade and expect to get 90% accuracy from market. If some traders think that they can finally make one with their strategy, I believe it won't take long time for them to start evaluating their trading again since they're losing soon.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Thumbs Up
    Received: 22
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by alisaim View Post
    If you really want to earn 90% accuracy then you must have need to do a lot of hard work then you will achieve this big success. Otherwise, you should have need to do practice on daily basis and try to think about consistency because Forex trading is all about making consistent profit.
    but 90% accuracy it almost impossible and not always going in happen for every day, which i knew there is no strategy and give you 90% accuracy and most of trader trade following by management and target according by that, if you think you can earn mush profit with 90% that strategy i think it's wrong.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Batavia View Post
    but 90% accuracy it almost impossible and not always going in happen for every day, which i knew there is no strategy and give you 90% accuracy and most of trader trade following by management and target according by that, if you think you can earn mush profit with 90% that strategy i think it's wrong.
    high accuracy can be done well by traders who have mastered well the foundation for trading such as good skill to read and analyze the market and make decision with good money managements. But it does not mean that we nees to make 90 percents for all the time because anything can happen and change the market situation immediately. And the important thing here for us is how to stay in profit consistently with make loses is lower than winning time by time

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    We do everything in this market what we have planned for it , like if we have enough knowledge and practice about trade so we easily make our plan very well , we must always have to make our plan very well and with learning and practice we should make our trade plan very good and most successful for trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    tejaravi, Thats true on the basis of perfections in the trade system and our planning is also very right then we can make the better opportunities to win success through it so we must follow a solid planning and use of an accurate trade system will provide us many chances to gain success very securely from this market .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    If we patiently work and wait for the good enter points this is the best thing that cover the way to wins the money a lot so we should take lot of knowledge about the basic terms and having the experience are the important aspects for winning and getting the powerful trade to get earning and maximum pipes on the daily basis.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    If we patiently work and wait for the good enter points this is the best thing that cover the way to wins the money a lot so we should take lot of knowledge about the basic terms and having the experience are the important aspects for winning and getting the powerful trade to get earning and maximum pipes on the daily basis.
    I am agree with you , patience having the ability to get the improvement in every aspect so we have to do work with patient that responsible to get an accurate place in this market with winning success more effectively so we must follow the simple strategies and through the better knowledge and experience we will get the chances of success accurately .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This is the best thread that i like the most , i like to comment on this thread that this is the best way to earn money . trading with the use of support and resistance is the best method of trading . the best trading strategy that i like the most is the use of long term strategy . we earn huge amount from this trading system .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    It is very safe way for trader to work in this market trade with support and resistance level will help trader to make their trade plan very good and most effective , if we have used any strategy which is helpful to find the support and resistance so it will consider one major strategy we should earn with it easily and also we have major ability to trade safely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    If we are compare the quality trades with quantity trades then we all know that quality traders are give us more and safe profit but if we are believe on quantity trading then its become dangerous for us and we will lose our money easily due to over trading. Even that our trades are on right direction but over trading is give us only loss.

Not allowed!

Page 322 of 324 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324 LastLast