A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy.
Page 1 of 324 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy.

Today I am going to share a strategy with you all. This is very simple strategy but have more accuracy that many complex or paid strategy. Now many trader, they are not trader as well but they are business man and they have target newbie traders as well. They try to sell their strategy which is totally valueless.
    Whatever, the name of this strategy is macd crossover. I have got this strategy from my senior trader. And now I am sharing with you all.
    At first you have to take a fresh candlestick chart then attach macd default indicator which has installed on mt4 platform already. And also attach 200 ema indicator.See the picture: http://prntscr.com/847p1j

I think that's so easy, now look where to buy and where to sell.
    When the candle cross the 200 ema from down the line and close above the line and macd value must be zero then you should buy the market, look at the picture: http://prntscr.com/847rac . You have to buy the next candle after the cross candle.

Same as when any candle cross the 200 ema from above and close the downside and macd value is zero, you should enter the sell on next candle. Image here: http://prntscr.com/847ttx

Warning: Don't trade in ranging market, market must have a trend and macd value must have to be zero.
    You will get good results on H4 timeframe.
    Try this strategy in demo at least two months or use simulator on market history. I hope everybody enjoy this strategy. This strategy has good win ratio.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    Well, let me first start by saying that it is not easy to see the MACD at zero, and also see the 200 EMA crossing at the same time when the MCAD is zero as well. Although, it might be coincidental sometimes, but it is rare if the truth is to be told. I am used to the trading of 200 SMA & EMA, and I do not possibly think that they can give the trader the total winning percentage of 90% as you have claimed. Though they are very good trading systems.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Well, let me first start by saying that it is not easy to see the MACD at zero, and also see the 200 EMA crossing at the same time when the MCAD is zero as well. Although, it might be coincidental sometimes, but it is rare if the truth is to be told. I am used to the trading of 200 SMA & EMA, and I do not possibly think that they can give the trader the total winning percentage of 90% as you have claimed. Though they are very good trading systems.
    there is a way to be seeing it at zero level, but it can not be with the point of crossing the 200EMA. I have not used it on 5 minutes time chart, maybe it can be seen with the crossing and the working of MACD at zero level. Any which way, it is not a fitting trading system for the serious type of traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    there is a way to be seeing it at zero level, but it can not be with the point of crossing the 200EMA. I have not used it on 5 minutes time chart, maybe it can be seen with the crossing and the working of MACD at zero level. Any which way, it is not a fitting trading system for the serious type of traders.
    I still do not agree that it is easy to be seen at that level. Although, it is happening all the time, but the issue is how the trader is trying to get that two principles of zero point and crossing of the 200EMA at the same time. So, it is the choice of the trader to be wasting his time on things that is not common like this, or fine a better trading system.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I still do not agree that it is easy to be seen at that level. Although, it is happening all the time, but the issue is how the trader is trying to get that two principles of zero point and crossing of the 200EMA at the same time. So, it is the choice of the trader to be wasting his time on things that is not common like this, or fine a better trading system.
    this is the way i view it as well, traders doing this kind of trading will need to be looking at the trading chart for the whole day if possible. this will not be pleasing to trade when a trading principles of that magnitude is to be observed by the trader. In a nutshell, i will try another system than this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    this is the way i view it as well, traders doing this kind of trading will need to be looking at the trading chart for the whole day if possible. this will not be pleasing to trade when a trading principles of that magnitude is to be observed by the trader. In a nutshell, i will try another system than this.
    It is very similar to the way I view it too, this is the trading strategy that would be a bit demanding even if it is not as demanding as you have said it though. Traders would have to be looking for the principles of this system to be satisfied when the both are working in the way the thread starter has explained it, and this is very rare.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    well a trading strategy with a more than 90 percent accuracy win to loss ratio is more than what a trader needs to trade with the forex market as i trade with a strategy which has an 75-80 % win to loss ratio and am able to smile with a profit at the end of every month

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by kagho View Post
    well a trading strategy with a more than 90 percent accuracy win to loss ratio is more than what a trader needs to trade with the forex market as i trade with a strategy which has an 75-80 % win to loss ratio and am able to smile with a profit at the end of every month
    there is no strategy which will give 90% accuracy, no one will get that in forex business. there are some which i know that can try to make money for traders and they can not be more than 80% in their winning. and the strategy is not the only mean to make money by traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    In real market its not very easy to check those levels and we need a good skill to do trade with moving average, I don't think that only EMA 200 would be enough for the real analysis, we need technical analysis too in our trading. MACD is also a good indicator, but as far I know that moving average don't work well in sideways market so we can get many misleading signals if we will depend only upon ema and macd. I am also using moving average, but along with it I am using trend lines on chart. I think macd, ema200, and trend line combination will be good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the use of the 200 ema works on helping with the decision on referring the captures of longer terms trending direction with the movesment of market as trader might wants to run with the occupation on confirming action as having of supports of signals on return with the different use of system by the inauguration.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 324 123451151101 ... LastLast