A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy. - Page 323
Page 323 of 324 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324 LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 3236

Thread: A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy.

Today I am going to share a strategy with you all. This is very simple strategy but have more accuracy that many complex or paid strategy. Now many trader, they are not trader as well but they are business man and they have target newbie traders as well. They try to sell their strategy which is totally valueless.
    Whatever, the name of this strategy is macd crossover. I have got this strategy from my senior trader. And now I am sharing with you all.
    At first you have to take a fresh candlestick chart then attach macd default indicator which has installed on mt4 platform already. And also attach 200 ema indicator.See the picture: http://prntscr.com/847p1j

I think that's so easy, now look where to buy and where to sell.
    When the candle cross the 200 ema from down the line and close above the line and macd value must be zero then you should buy the market, look at the picture: http://prntscr.com/847rac . You have to buy the next candle after the cross candle.

Same as when any candle cross the 200 ema from above and close the downside and macd value is zero, you should enter the sell on next candle. Image here: http://prntscr.com/847ttx

Warning: Don't trade in ranging market, market must have a trend and macd value must have to be zero.
    You will get good results on H4 timeframe.
    Try this strategy in demo at least two months or use simulator on market history. I hope everybody enjoy this strategy. This strategy has good win ratio.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 65
    Given: 54
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    If we patiently work and wait for the good enter points this is the best thing that cover the way to wins the money a lot so we should take lot of knowledge about the basic terms and having the experience are the important aspects for winning and getting the powerful trade to get earning and maximum pipes on the daily basis.
    every trades that made after long time in analyzing and wait for market will always give us best timing to trade and result to make. it is never useless to be a trader who has good level of patience because we need it to wait for market to show us some signals. we can not wait until it is giving us 90 percent accuracy because normally traders are taking their trades after they get 70 percent of accuracy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    We can make a whole lot of money in this market, inasmuch as we have constructed a very good strategy and had a good understanding about the market before we start our trading in the live account, inasmuch as our strategy is good and can fetch more money than loss that's a good strategy to trade with, we don't have to wait until we design a 90 percent accuracy strategy before we can succeed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Queen View Post
    every trades that made after long time in analyzing and wait for market will always give us best timing to trade and result to make. it is never useless to be a trader who has good level of patience because we need it to wait for market to show us some signals. we can not wait until it is giving us 90 percent accuracy because normally traders are taking their trades after they get 70 percent of accuracy.
    There is possibility of the success of the trader in high ranking when there is a good analysis with what the trader is doing. No matter the term of the strategies you are using, you can get to lose or gain, it is the way you trade it that will determines what will be gotten from it. I do not know whether we can attain the 90% winning, i only know that traders can still do more than 70% winning.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    There are no strategy which give traders that much accuracy in their trading and if you are got the high accuracy in your trading abut 90 percent then why you are not share any chart about it and share your trades which are mostly close with this high accuracy. You are need to make plans work with those trading strategies which give us high accuracy in real manner.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    A trader will able to analyze market only if we have a good experience on backend , we have to trade with the best strategies and with the trade plan enough , if we do our best in trade it will give us opportunity to trade safely , only our good analysis will give us chances of safe wining and our trade plan are really best in this way .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    The most important thing in forex is use a good and effective trading strategy. If you are choose the good and effective trading strategy which accuracy is high. Then you are need to work hard on your trading and use your trading system effectively then you will make easy earning. All traders are need work hard on their trading and use high accuracy trading system then within very short time period traders can earn big earning with no loss.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    If you strategy is very good it will be so accurate for you. It is very necessary that we learn and understand how to trade forex properly because with a good experience and knowledge of trading forex we can make any strategies a good one and make money with it easily because it winning chances will be very high because it has accuracy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 21
    Quote Originally Posted by ponce577 View Post
    The most important thing in forex is use a good and effective trading strategy. If you are choose the good and effective trading strategy which accuracy is high. Then you are need to work hard on your trading and use your trading system effectively then you will make easy earning. All traders are need work hard on their trading and use high accuracy trading system then within very short time period traders can earn big earning with no loss.
    We can't find that strategy easily without serious time to spend in market and practice any strategies we thing we can find our market signals from the volatility. i'm not certain at all about this because my strategy only give me some earning with more than 80 and i never reach that level because it's not my focus to learn and trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    A trade system will became very powerful and very satisfying for self if we are knowing it well so to understand a trade system properly and having the well practiced with that trade system we can win the higher accuracy rates in the results from it so we should take the better decisions and make the plan first to get success in the right manners .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    My sincere advice to all the traders is try to have realistic views of the market and give up what is unrealistic or myth and not possible. No strategy with 90% accuracy and that is why what we need to do is follow certain rules of management along with a strategy. I would say that a strategy with 70 % accuracy is powerful enough to help us fulfill all our trading goals.

Not allowed!

Page 323 of 324 FirstFirst ... 223273313319320321322323324 LastLast