A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy. - Page 324
Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324
Results 3,231 to 3,236 of 3236

Thread: A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy.

Today I am going to share a strategy with you all. This is very simple strategy but have more accuracy that many complex or paid strategy. Now many trader, they are not trader as well but they are business man and they have target newbie traders as well. They try to sell their strategy which is totally valueless.
    Whatever, the name of this strategy is macd crossover. I have got this strategy from my senior trader. And now I am sharing with you all.
    At first you have to take a fresh candlestick chart then attach macd default indicator which has installed on mt4 platform already. And also attach 200 ema indicator.See the picture: http://prntscr.com/847p1j

I think that's so easy, now look where to buy and where to sell.
    When the candle cross the 200 ema from down the line and close above the line and macd value must be zero then you should buy the market, look at the picture: http://prntscr.com/847rac . You have to buy the next candle after the cross candle.

Same as when any candle cross the 200 ema from above and close the downside and macd value is zero, you should enter the sell on next candle. Image here: http://prntscr.com/847ttx

Warning: Don't trade in ranging market, market must have a trend and macd value must have to be zero.
    You will get good results on H4 timeframe.
    Try this strategy in demo at least two months or use simulator on market history. I hope everybody enjoy this strategy. This strategy has good win ratio.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    If you strategy is very good it will be so accurate for you. It is very necessary that we learn and understand how to trade forex properly because with a good experience and knowledge of trading forex we can make any strategies a good one and make money with it easily because it winning chances will be very high because it has accuracy.
    There are various suitable trade strategies are working which can be accurate for taking the benefits only through them so that is all rely upon the good thinking level and interest in any trade system we can make it very accurate in the functioning so through the better skills and good experience all matters to get the higher earning chances and get the better way for winning success effectively .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    We have so much trading strategies, the way to getting that higher percentage winning rate is that the traders should have the better trading experience, that means that the trader should be a long term user of the trading strategy. Discipline also will get to play a huge role on this, so when the trader is disciplined, then the trader can only focus on higher probability trading signals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    This is very important for all traders to use some powerful trading strategies which are really important for all traders and they must need work hard on this business to get the maximum possible earning on forex market. I think if our trading strategy is powerful then its help us to earn some maximum earning within very short time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Personally, I do not believe in so good proposals to have 90 percent accuracy as I know that Holy Grail does not exist. Traders should have good and profitable trading strategies that can help to earn money. Experienced trader does less mistakes but in any case he does mistakes sometimes and accept little losses so accuracy will not be larger than 70 percent.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    The powerful trading strategy has to be learned and then mastered, therefore when we have lack that knowledge and we have not practiced for a long time then we one can't have the such winning trading strategy. We don't get to make such amount of money out of the blues but the learning and skills we put into work is that which helps us become successful therefore we all need to learn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    One thing we should realize is that this system is not really going to look easy to develop or work on. As a trader one of the best thing we should think about doing is to work very hard by practicing on the best chances to improve on our trading. It's from practicing that a better trading system can be developed and this is what will really help us to make profits in real time.

Not allowed!

Page 324 of 324 FirstFirst ... 224274314320321322323324