A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy. - Page 317
Page 317 of 324 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3236

Thread: A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12

A powerful strategy that gives you more than 90 percent accuracy.

Today I am going to share a strategy with you all. This is very simple strategy but have more accuracy that many complex or paid strategy. Now many trader, they are not trader as well but they are business man and they have target newbie traders as well. They try to sell their strategy which is totally valueless.
    Whatever, the name of this strategy is macd crossover. I have got this strategy from my senior trader. And now I am sharing with you all.
    At first you have to take a fresh candlestick chart then attach macd default indicator which has installed on mt4 platform already. And also attach 200 ema indicator.See the picture: http://prntscr.com/847p1j

I think that's so easy, now look where to buy and where to sell.
    When the candle cross the 200 ema from down the line and close above the line and macd value must be zero then you should buy the market, look at the picture: http://prntscr.com/847rac . You have to buy the next candle after the cross candle.

Same as when any candle cross the 200 ema from above and close the downside and macd value is zero, you should enter the sell on next candle. Image here: http://prntscr.com/847ttx

Warning: Don't trade in ranging market, market must have a trend and macd value must have to be zero.
    You will get good results on H4 timeframe.
    Try this strategy in demo at least two months or use simulator on market history. I hope everybody enjoy this strategy. This strategy has good win ratio.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    Getting 90% accuracy is beyond what I can think off, since many times I get disappointed with my strategy that start to gives the losses. So earning profits with a strategy needs more than the strategy itself, we need to manage the other things as well and manage the losses too. A strategy is nothing else than a tool to find opportunities in the market but we have to get more experience with a strategy.
    I am agree with you , to get the 90% accuracy is not a simple deal because in the Forex market to achieve this higher level of accuracy is surely impossible for us so we should use the better methods for working that are good for working and with consistent knowledge and powerful planning always play the role in winning success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    There is not any extra accurate trade system is available for working because this is soo tough to make the highly accurate trading system so we need to give proper attentions on the better working plans and establish own trade system which is important for maintaining our success and give us the higher earning ratios completely ,

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by mudassor View Post
    I am agree with you , to get the 90% accuracy is not a simple deal because in the Forex market to achieve this higher level of accuracy is surely impossible for us so we should use the better methods for working that are good for working and with consistent knowledge and powerful planning always play the role in winning success .
    I do not believe that there is still a strategy that can give traders 90%. The traders which states that we wants to gain 90% through his strategy is not a good traders, the trader is only deceiving himself. To get to trade the market successfully, we will be needing the good trading system, not only a strategy, that trading system will include management that will not let us be affected when our strategy is losing.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    We get such accuracy in all of our trade but it is not easily achieved in this market , if we have knowledge and good selection ability about the trade so in this way we are able to make our plan and will able to get success , we must chose only few selective trade and with the help of it our trade should going to be good and successful .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by learner View Post
    We get such accuracy in all of our trade but it is not easily achieved in this market , if we have knowledge and good selection ability about the trade so in this way we are able to make our plan and will able to get success , we must chose only few selective trade and with the help of it our trade should going to be good and successful .
    When we possess a good strategy and discipline then we can work with some sort of stability in Forex otherwise we might become victims to severe losses and stress every now and then. During trading there are always chances that our signal proves wrong since market ultimately is unpredictable, we have to manage such adverse situations and avoid severe injuries. Stability in trading is the name of more profits and less losses but most of traders have more losses and lesser profits on the contrary.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I do not believe that there is still a strategy that can give traders 90%. The traders which states that we wants to gain 90% through his strategy is not a good traders, the trader is only deceiving himself. To get to trade the market successfully, we will be needing the good trading system, not only a strategy, that trading system will include management that will not let us be affected when our strategy is losing.
    I agree with you. There is no strategy with accuracy of 90 percent because good risk and money management should be used and losing positions should be closed. If trader has 90 percent profitable orders so it means that he keeps losing orders for weeks till they become profitable. But it is better not to have orders with big losses like 100-200 pips and expect market to return back.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    this is a very nice write up on how we can make some huge number of pips from the market which i know is what everyone of us want from the forex market , but the question is this, how many of us are truly ready to make this much from daily trade? The MACD is a very good indicator that helps to indicate some few important things about the market especially when used on the higher time frames such as the H4 time frame as suggested by the thread creator. But this is never going to be an easy thing to do most time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There is no strategy that will give 90 percent accuracy all the time, but there are good strategies that can give us better chance to make good money from the market always, but to earn profit without loss in this market is impossible, loss is part of trading so no matter what we try we cannot run away from the loss, we must accept loss before we can trade forex successfully.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    We can make a whole lot of money from the market. But we need to take things seriously because, there is no way to become a profitable trader if we are not working hard and being disciplined enough. The amount of money that we can make from forex trading depends on how much time spent and also the skills we have gotten based on our experience.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    There are lots of system in forex and we must understand how to build the right system that will bring about the means to make steady profits. 90 percent is very high and am not sure we could easily find such system around. The secret here should be about managing risk and trading with the right risk to reward ratio because it will however give us the chance towards which we can make profits and will enable us work on following the right trade which we really want.

Not allowed!

Page 317 of 324 FirstFirst ... 217267307313314315316317318319320321 ... LastLast