The diffusion model - Page 3
Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: The diffusion model

Quote Originally Posted by mark48 View Post
    We need to analyze the forex market first because we need a good point to enter in forex market which is very much important for every trader to do successful trading,if we not have good entry point then our trades not go our way and we get too much tension and frustration and may be we take too much wrong trade decisions..
    Yes, that's what I meant in the last post. Analyzing the market first is useful to make a perfect entry and gain maximum profit. But we must patience too to find a perfect entry because if we enter the market hesitantly, we won't gain maximum profit and enter the market in the perfect spot. Though we sometime make a wrong analysis, we must keep training so we can analyze the market and make better analysis in future.

Banned
    The piling on all orders i the interbank market is the hope of the trend trdaing that many traders are singing. There is no fix way to get this done, this is why you will not see the market in a position for a long period of time. Diffusion of liquidity is what is happening by then, the traders with the side of highest liquidity will win the prevailing market trend.

We have to evaluate the Forex trading first because analysis can gave you the excellent point to enter in forex market. In Forex Trading its very important for every investor to do effective dealing,if we not have excellent access way then our deals not go our way and we get too much stress and disappointment in the shape of Loss

On chart we can draw these levels as diffusion model for trading but it's not all the time effective market made many patterns and that time hard to make decision to open a lot size in which ways also we need to keep in mind the right trend because it's sometimes against us.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Azis Muslim View Post
    Yes, that's what I meant in the last post. Analyzing the market first is useful to make a perfect entry and gain maximum profit. But we must patience too to find a perfect entry because if we enter the market hesitantly, we won't gain maximum profit and enter the market in the perfect spot. Though we sometime make a wrong analysis, we must keep training so we can analyze the market and make better analysis in future.
    The beauty of the trading analysis that we are making is till on what it is saying on this forum on the diffusion. No one can know the right trend without this diffusion, they will be the one that will make the side to be better than the other. One analysis or the other, the main focus is the strength at which will dominates at the end of the trading day.

It's very important information for us.I am hearing about this first time and learn many thing about the diffusion model.Now i am think that i am getting good signal for my trading and not loss anymore in my trading account.There are so many trading system for trading but all system are not successful and not stay for long time.But i like this system and i think getting good result from the system.
    SUCCESS Is the SUM of SMALL efforts,
    Repeated DAY IN AND DAY OUT.

I first heard the diffusion models and I hope with this new method we can get consistent profit need a good understanding so that we can know where the weak points and the point of its advantages of each method so that we avoid large losses increased its definite advantages profuse

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HendiSTR View Post
    I first heard the diffusion models and I hope with this new method we can get consistent profit need a good understanding so that we can know where the weak points and the point of its advantages of each method so that we avoid large losses increased its definite advantages profuse
    Haven`t you read what the thread is saying about this diffusion model very well? If you have read it to your understanding, you will realize that it is not a way of trading the news , but the flow of the market that is being affected by the order of one of two traders when such important updates are being released in the market.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    Haven`t you read what the thread is saying about this diffusion model very well? If you have read it to your understanding, you will realize that it is not a way of trading the news , but the flow of the market that is being affected by the order of one of two traders when such important updates are being released in the market.
    I have read and understand what the purpose of the diffusion model itself thanks for the explanation I was a beginner in the forex business is I hope a lot of input and advice from the masters forex like you and I step in the course of learning his friends well thanks for the explanation

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by HendiSTR View Post
    I have read and understand what the purpose of the diffusion model itself thanks for the explanation I was a beginner in the forex business is I hope a lot of input and advice from the masters forex like you and I step in the course of learning his friends well thanks for the explanation
    You are very welcome, this is coll too, and that is the essence of the forum itself, what is it in it is that no trader knows everything about the market, one knowledge that i know can be shred with you and yours with me, this is how traders is being made in the market. I am so glad that it helped you.

Page 3 of 71 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast