Financial Market Regulators - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Financial Market Regulators

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Financial Market Regulators

Active development of economic relations, the emergence of new segments of the financial market and a steady increase in the number of participants, helped to create a set of rules, regulations and regulatory framework that would regulate this relationship.

But the presence of all these rules and regulations, without specially created organization that oversee their continuous compliance, it would be insignificant. That is why, for the coordination and oversight of financial market participants, the organizations were created - regulators, one of the priorities of which was to protect the rights and interests of non-professional participants of the financial market. This task is achieved through well-designed mechanism of regulators.

However, it should be noted that not all segments of the financial market were equipped with an effective regulatory tool. Unlike the stock market, in the Forex market is no specific regulation. This is due primarily to the fact that the Forex market has no central headquarters, as well as any reference to the geographical area.

Forex market is an international universal network that consists of a large financial-credit and brokerage companies, dealing centers and other organizations and individuals that provide various kinds of services in the sphere of the speculative activity.
    But despite the lack of a single regulator, some economically developed states have created at the relevant authorities governing the activities of the participants in the Forex market, as well as affecting their financial policies.
    However, some of these regulators have gained not only national but also international status. The possession of such a license regulator provides more benefits to its owner over other market participants specialized finance, for a company with such a license, is more credible and others believe to be reliable.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 09-03-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    always use regulater broker it,s good to protect our money, there are a lot of regulater like cysec,asic,mfid and fca etc.if broker regitered one of them than you have no need to worry about your investment.i like most of them Asic cause it,s from austrailian government coz australian govermnt rules are very strict for brokers

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    always use regulater broker it,s good to protect our money, there are a lot of regulater like cysec,asic,mfid and fca etc.if broker registered one of them than you have no need to worry about your investment.i like most of them Asic cause it,s from austrailian government coz australian government rules are very strict for brokers

Yes there many informed brokers who are mostly recognize by world different regulatory authority. roboforex is one of them. I see there also few fraud broker who has no permission by the world authority of broker. Here trader has to follow self-duty and responsibility to find out real broker and join there then no worry factor if face any problem either in depositing or withdraw to a local bank or internet bank such skrill or netller or any other money transaction company.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    always use regulater broker it,s good to protect our money, there are a lot of regulater like cysec,asic,mfid and fca etc.if broker regitered one of them than you have no need to worry about your investment.i like most of them Asic cause it,s from austrailian government coz australian govermnt rules are very strict for brokers
    If we do not want to fall in the hands of the wrong brokers, then it's high time we understand the real point of choosing regulated brokers which would indeed see we make good choice of investment. This regulatory bodies helps us to access a good broker and know if it have all it takes to work with clients such as me and you. So we must make choice to choose the right broker and invest wisely too

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    I believe that when you trading you are looking to start that forex trading career then you have to know what kind of broker that you choose is one of the biggest things that you can do if you chose wisely then you can know that what kind of regulation the broker Has passed because this is the assurance that your money will not be easyly lost

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Good collection of knowledge about the regulator because all the broker will be regulated form any of them ,if broker is not regulated then investor trust will be diminish ,most of trader would like to trade with a broker who have good reputation and regulated from FCA , because they provide better security of funds and we trade freely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 1
    Firstly i need to commend this regulations for their great impart in the regulation of financial market because if not for this we have gone into the hands of fraudulent brokers beyond limit and nobody would be able to rescue our funds.I must confess your post is very informative and quite very explanatory but lets take proper caution in choosing brokers because despite the stand of this financial regulations,we still have fraudulent brokers around.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Regulators enable traders to get more security on the forex markets. It enable them to be more carefull about the unregulated brokers that could for example disappear with the accounts deposits due to bankruptcy. That is the reason why regulators are important on the markets because they enable more positive trading conditions in order to get the most of the forex. They make it possible to trade with confidence on the world markets.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    A wide diversity of financial markets has been expanded so that people can earn money by making investment of funds in right sectors. At the end of the day, every trader has different opinion regarding trading needs and capacities to take trading risks. However, with the economic progression various newer investment sectors have been developed so that people can be comfortable with the investment activities they are trying to engage.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    In exchange of lower commission rate I am enjoying comfortable access to diverse financial markets from my broker ForexChief. I am enjoying lower transaction costs, narrowest spread, moderate leverage of 1:400, full time expert support, modern MT4 platform and yes, full freedom to work with any trading strategy. I am also enjoying complete freedom to work any time as I have access to multiple sessions with the automated platform of ForexChief.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234