Financial Market Regulators - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Financial Market Regulators

Thumbs Up
    Received: 245
    Given: 151

Financial Market Regulators

Active development of economic relations, the emergence of new segments of the financial market and a steady increase in the number of participants, helped to create a set of rules, regulations and regulatory framework that would regulate this relationship.

But the presence of all these rules and regulations, without specially created organization that oversee their continuous compliance, it would be insignificant. That is why, for the coordination and oversight of financial market participants, the organizations were created - regulators, one of the priorities of which was to protect the rights and interests of non-professional participants of the financial market. This task is achieved through well-designed mechanism of regulators.

However, it should be noted that not all segments of the financial market were equipped with an effective regulatory tool. Unlike the stock market, in the Forex market is no specific regulation. This is due primarily to the fact that the Forex market has no central headquarters, as well as any reference to the geographical area.

Forex market is an international universal network that consists of a large financial-credit and brokerage companies, dealing centers and other organizations and individuals that provide various kinds of services in the sphere of the speculative activity.
    But despite the lack of a single regulator, some economically developed states have created at the relevant authorities governing the activities of the participants in the Forex market, as well as affecting their financial policies.
    However, some of these regulators have gained not only national but also international status. The possession of such a license regulator provides more benefits to its owner over other market participants specialized finance, for a company with such a license, is more credible and others believe to be reliable.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gulfstream; 09-03-2015 at 12:58 PM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    well this information is very use full but there is one trick that i use to know the legality of the broker and that is by first visiting the brokers website and seeing which regulation body they say governs them then going to the regulation bodies website and see the list of regulated brokers to see if their name appears there

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 1
    forex market has been said to have the right regulators and sometimes the regulators are of the right perfect instrumetnal trading force and so when we are all in the right time for the right regulator aalways comes and so its paramount to have the right idea and the wrong impression, the only problem is that they are not , the forex market, regulated centrally so it works well for all of us

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 215
    Given: 113
    Quote Originally Posted by Kariuki View Post
    forex market has been said to have the right regulators and sometimes the regulators are of the right perfect instrumetnal trading force and so when we are all in the right time for the right regulator aalways comes and so its paramount to have the right idea and the wrong impression, the only problem is that they are not , the forex market, regulated centrally so it works well for all of us
    Yes, but not all Forex brokers are well regulated. There are many brokers in the market which are not regulated and still continuing to do business. These brokers may offer attractive trading conditions, bonuses but our money and profits will always be vulnerable with such brokers. It is so annoying when a broker winds up suddenly with our money and profits. Roboforex is a trusted and well regulated broker and based on its reliable and great service has witnesses a remarkable growth since its inception

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by PROPENSITY100 View Post
    Yes, but not all Forex brokers are well regulated. There are many brokers in the market which are not regulated and still continuing to do business. These brokers may offer attractive trading conditions, bonuses but our money and profits will always be vulnerable with such brokers. It is so annoying when a broker winds up suddenly with our money and profits. Roboforex is a trusted and well regulated broker and based on its reliable and great service has witnesses a remarkable growth since its inception
    Yes on sites its easy to check that they are regulated but after a lot of scam this year its not very easy to trust on them now, I have faith in robo forex brokers because they are providing very good services to their clients and they are very clear about their regulation, till now I have not seen anywhere in any broker community that they are talking about the regularly clearly and openly like robo forex. Even most of forex broker's don't have any community, Robo forex is best sir, and its a trusted broker for trader's.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 0
    The market will never show mercy on anybody. if you want to make money you must make money with a proper way. So making money you must realize that not an easy thing to do. Making money is tough thing to do in the long term. So try to make money with a proper plan.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 164
    Given: 90
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is very informative, it takes the wisdom of any trader to avoid a broker that is not regulated, and I have being trying to guide myself around what you have said as well. Forex traders are better of if they are doing trading with a registered and regulated forex broker, this will give them a better security on their fund. I hope that new traders would read this article before it is too late for them.
    It is always good to trade with a regulated broker but the fact that a forex broker is regulated does not mean they could not defraud if they choose to. I have seen some regulated forex brokers that even manipulate the trade history and how would a trader get a proof to substantiate his claim, we can only try to defend a point to a certain level, I think that the brokers is more at advantage than a trader whose voice may not even be heard

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 5
    Wow! What a thread. I always want to read something like this at one place. Most interesting for me about this how diferently various companies consider what they have to do acording regulatory agency they are licenced under. One broker say "according Cysec..." this and that...some other company say completely oposite. Maybe admin of this site could provide ALL regulatory agencies rules so traderd can know when broker lie to us when telling a true.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    It is always good to trade with a regulated broker but the fact that a forex broker is regulated does not mean they could not defraud if they choose to. I have seen some regulated forex brokers that even manipulate the trade history and how would a trader get a proof to substantiate his claim, we can only try to defend a point to a certain level, I think that the brokers is more at advantage than a trader whose voice may not even be heard
    Indeed you are right. I don't see been regulated as what will prevent fraud from happening with a particular broker. I see brokers manipulating their platform to suite themselves while traders will loose out in an unusual way and yet they claim they are regulated. I don't want to mention names but I advise newbies to be careful and choose a great broker. For me am sticking with roboforex because it's one broker you can have good rest of mind with.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    It so difficult to find out a good broker, who gives a good security and safety. Because if it is a big capital market in the world. I am a new trader in roboforex. I try tounderstand about the site. I Hope it will gives batter service. It Will no 1 broker in Forex world.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    financial market regulators will give more strength to the brokers especially if the organization is strong like american and british regulators, and so this will make the brokers more honest with their clients as they may undergo punishment if they cheat their clients, so regulators are good for protection of the rights of the clients of the brokers.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast